Harriet Tubman is your potential replacement for Jackson on the $20 bill.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    HT checks off two aggrieved groups. Any chance she was a lesbian as well? A third group would be a real bonus.

Nice way to try and tarnish the legacy of an American hero by devaluing her to her two most base traits.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    In other news....... coinage is being reworked too......... Here is a 50¢ piece.......

50-cent-coin-psd3382.png

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Don't know about that, but some of the people who voted for her may choke when they find out she was a gun-toting, war-hero Republican. I'm all for it.

But, but, but haven't you heard?
    The white supremacist Southern Democrats magically transmogrified into Republicans in the 1960s, and the Republicans transmogrified into Democrats at the same time.
    The original Southern Democrats (now calling themselves Republicans, mind you) never stayed Democrats, and they never died out.
    In fact, those original Democrats...er Republicans...never die off, just as their unending racism never dies.
    They have superhuman abilities that no else has.
    I know, 'cause MSDNC/DailyKOS/Think Progress/MoveOn/ad nauseum tell me so.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But, but, but haven't you heard?
    The white supremacist Southern Democrats magically transmogrified into Republicans in the 1960s, and the Republicans transmogrified into Democrats at the same time.

The original Southern Democrats (now calling themselves Republicans, mind you) never stayed Democrats, and they never died out.
    In fact, those original Democrats...er Republicans...never die off, just as their unending racism never dies.
    They have superhuman abilities that no else.
    I know, 'cause MSDNC/DailyKOS/Think Progress/MoveOn/ad nauseum tell me so.

That's more true than you realize. Civil Rights Act made a LOT of people switch parties. Blue states became red, almost overnight (figuratively, of course).

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Shouldn't Tubman be on a dollar coin?
    Susan B Anthony
    Sacagawea
    Tubman

not
    Washington
    Lincoln
    Tubman

of course I'm probably too racist to know any different

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    That's more true than you realize. Civil Rights Act made a LOT of people switch parties. Blue states became red, almost overnight (figuratively, of course).
    Yep. Saw it happen in my own extended family, state and hometown. Yankees don't like to acknowledge it, and neither does the republican party, but it's a fact. Even the klan members down south switched from dem to republican. Matched up with their evangelical outlook and conservative ways.

https://news.vice.com/article/how-the-ku-klux-klan-helped-republicans-win-voters-in-the-us-south

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Top Bottom