• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well see in the next coming couple of years how much it grows. The resistance (the real resistance not the phony hashtag nonsense) seems to be growing. Many people in Academia know it's gotten out of hand, and a lot more are coming on board with orgs like heterodox academy to try to rid academia of this. A lot of people are walking away from the nonsense, but does that outpace the ability for the nutters to produce more nutters? We'll see. People keep talking about civil wars but I really don't see how that would play out. There really aren't well-defined geographical boundaries other than the two left coasts against the middle. Conventional wars are usually over winning the territory of the other, and therefore conquering the other. This battle is ideological, not territorial. There's only one way I see it becoming territorial and that is if a bat **** crazy leftist gets elected as president, and has a friendly congress, and starts to enact all kinds of bat-**** crazy legislation. I can see that starting an uprising.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Totally agree with the victim in this case. On the flip side, if I were in that position, none of my roomies would have any inkling to search my stuff (and if they did, all they'd find is a locked safe).

Gray man all the way. No maga hats, etc.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    She sure don’t sound like she’s from Alabama. Must be one of them carpet bagger transplants.

Wow. Didn't know Fox allowed guests to be prettier than their news babes.;)

Her first class at Harvard probably dealt with ridding herself of that career killing southern drawl. But I'll bet she can slip right back into it if the situation dictates.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Totally agree with the victim in this case. On the flip side, if I were in that position, none of my roomies would have any inkling to search my stuff (and if they did, all they'd find is a locked safe).

Gray man all the way. No maga hats, etc.

Just being from the "south" and having ONE conservative remark would have set those roommates off.

j2sw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Williamsport
    The easy answer for the Alabama native. Sue everyone involved.
    Sue the roommates for breach of privacy, discrimination, and even bullying.

Sue is the apartment complex for discrimination.

Buy your own house once the lawyers are done. She will have probably graduated by then, but hey, you can always use a new house.

evladi7654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Teach them a lesson!

Ok. I can kinda see that. But what action would you take? Where would you take your stand?

I would go to the Lawyer and ask him to make as much 'good'' for them roommates as the Law allows ! It will be a good lesson for those who breaks the rules of privacy, ''friendship, etc If you don't stop them right now they will get you later in your life and not only you but all of us !!

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    It is sad how our young are abused and indoctrinated in schools. It is not like she was openly brandishing a firearm. Unlike Antifa, BLM and ***** hat wearing fanatics there was no intent to impose her views upon others. They clearly violated her rights of privacy. In a just world, they should be kicked out of school.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would go to the Lawyer and ask him to make as much 'good'' for them roommates as the Law allows ! It will be a good lesson for those who breaks the rules of privacy, ''friendship, etc If you don't stop them right now they will get you later in your life and not only you but all of us !!
    Welcome to INGO.

Top Bottom