Has anyone been else seeing anything weird in the sky?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    A relative of my wife took a picture last night of a UFO in the Elizabethtown area. I sent the picture to Indiucky on Twitter. It's interestingly similar to his.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    We saw something similar July 4th NE side of Indy. At first a fast moving red light then looked like a giant transparent mylar balloon as it appeared to fall into a yard a street over. Three of us saw it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A relative of my wife took a picture last night of a UFO in the Elizabethtown area. I sent the picture to Indiucky on Twitter. It's interestingly similar to his.

Here is the pic....

Eck6BMiWoAUxAQu
    Eck6BMhXoAA-Nn2

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Here is the pic....

Eck6BMiWoAUxAQu
    Eck6BMhXoAA-Nn2

Indi, this is a link to a site that displays ADS-B location data. I have seen high altitude balloons (>60000 feet) that are part of Project Loon to provide internet to underserved areas. Tonight I just looked and they are showing up on radar over central illinois currently. When you see such lights again, perhaps go check the site for balloons within your view. At 60-65000 feet, they would possibly catch and reflect the sun long after local dark

https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a332e1

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indi, this is a link to a site that displays ADS-B location data. I have seen high altitude balloons (>60000 feet) that are part of Project Loon to provide internet to underserved areas. Tonight I just looked and they are showing up on radar over central illinois currently. When you see such lights again, perhaps go check the site for balloons within your view. At 60-65000 feet, they would possibly catch and reflect the sun long after local dark

https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a332e1

Thanks BUG!!!!

Top Bottom