• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    My bet is on Mr. Mugabe being exiled in peace to live out the rest of his days with Grace in SA, China or Europe.
    A sweet Shona friend of decades just passed away Oct 21... shame he didn't live a bit longer to see this day.
    Reading my old Gideon's bible from Salisbury, "when the wicked perish there are shouts of gladness."
    [video=youtube;8EtlWqpBYAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EtlWqpBYAA[/video]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Mugabe gave a million 'dollars' to a witch who said she could produce diesel fuel by hitting a rock with a stick. He assembled his cabinet for a demonstration and she hit the rock with her stick and diesel fuel came out...he celebrated, fuel crisis solved, gave her the money. The fuel only lasted as long as the supply in the tank hidden behind the rock.

What a vicious and evil idiot. Unfortunately for what's left of the people of good old Rhodesia there are no good actors in charge of this play.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My bet is on Mr. Mugabe being exiled in peace to live out the rest of his days with Grace in SA, China or Europe.
    A sweet Shona friend of decades just passed away Oct 21... shame he didn't live a bit longer to see this day.
    Reading my old Gideon's bible from Salisbury, "when the wicked perish there are shouts of gladness."

I would say that this could be either good or bad for him depending entirely upon how pleasant and appealing Grace may or may not be. :):

Top Bottom