• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    So where does 1369 stand at the moment? I have responded several times when prompted by multiple NRA messages in my Inbox to my state senator and have personally emailed my senator, Shelly Yoder, asking that she support 1369. What is the date that the committee must put this on their calendar for it to come up to a vote?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So where does 1369 stand at the moment? I have responded several times when prompted by multiple NRA messages in my Inbox to my state senator and have personally emailed my senator, Shelly Yoder, asking that she support 1369. What is the date that the committee must put this on their calendar for it to come up to a vote?
    Cross post from 2021 Legislative Session thread. I'm bumping that thread and the Gun Guy thread: Guy is on with Hammer and Nigel at 1635 on WIBC

I saw the IGA site update, checked with my source. I didn't have the words that would pass the profanity filters, so I copy/pasted Guy's words below.

I thank all of you who stepped up and made our voices heard. There is no doubt in my military mind that we were heard.

I'm not an event coordinator, but I'm thinking OC Rally at 200 W Washington Street in the near future.

I'm new to this politics... **** for the lack of a better word. 397 days until the Indiana Primary in 2022, just sayin.

The news is not good coming out of the Senate. It appears Sen. Rod Bray and Sen. Liz Brown like to campaign on support for the Second Amendment, but they have reportedly killed Constitutional Carry in the Senate this year WITHOUT A VOTE.
    It is beyond time we vote these hypocrites out of office. The 2A Project is committed to make that happen.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm down for an event.
    But I'm worried the typical **** kickers would show up and make it something not intended.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just checked the bill, like 22 Sen co-sponsors. So, did they do so just because they knew it wouldn't get a hearing?
    Check out the 2021 Legislative session thread. According to The 2A Project email I posted it was not.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Toast.

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    So we have 2 years to find replacements to run against Brown and Bray. I'm sure this will stir people in their districts if it gets published consistently in their area.
    I wonder if a different approach might be to get one of the 22 cosponsors of the bill to run for president pro tem of the Senate next year? If Bray isn't in that position, he can't hold up the bill next year.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I just checked the bill, like 22 Sen co-sponsors. So, did they do so just because they knew it wouldn't get a hearing?
    Yes...but no RINOS.

They are the Republicans we elected doing what they know they can so on their emails and mailings they claim to support us but it's all on paper.

Top Bottom