• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yes, but I know Mgderf and that was never his intention, and it was a legit question to boot (something that will need to be answered going forward).

HB1347 is not perfect, but it IS a perfectly good starting point.
    And it’s only 3 pages long!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree, Kirk. Sorry MG, that wasnt directed at you. Just at anyone in particular that might think that way. Ive seen it before in other areas.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    And don't be "that guy" that is opposed because you won't benefit because you already purchased and therefore "they" will get a benefit you didnt get.

Stop it. Its childish and petty.
    Yes, but I know Mgderf and that was never his intention, and it was a legit question to boot (something that will need to be answered going forward).

HB1347 is not perfect, but it IS a perfectly good starting point.
    And as the person who asked the original question, I was not trying to be " that guy" either, just hoping to get more information as well.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I am too old and too far down the rabbit hole for H.B.1347 to benefit me, BUT... I will support it because we need it! It will be good for future shooters to help them get started on a good path.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I guess I should don my tinfoil hat with info gathering and whatnot. BUT this is a win. For once we can be rewarded for doing the right things most of us are already doing. As opposed to being punished for some arbitrary rule some uneducated (in firearms) politician made up.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    And don't be "that guy" that is opposed because you won't benefit because you already purchased and therefore "they" will get a benefit you didnt get.

Stop it. Its childish and petty.
    Nope, not me.
    As a matter of fact, I paid for my nieces lifetime ltch because she couldn't afford it and I didn't want her to have to wait until she saved enough coin.
    But I might hold off buying a(nother) safe until this bill sees resolution...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I guess I should don my tinfoil hat with info gathering and whatnot. BUT this is a win. For once we can be rewarded for doing the right things most of us are already doing. As opposed to being punished for some arbitrary rule some uneducated (in firearms) politician made up.
    Got to get it passed first.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    On target, repeat.

My ideas are based exactly that. My dad and I went to Paragon on west side of Indy for breakfast. We came up with what a fictional gun owners should be doing (on the back of the restaurant placemat IIRC) and then I created proposals to reinforce them.

Top Bottom