• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I've recently purchased a Maverick 88 20gauge that I will be using as my HD shotgun, but right now I feel more comfortable with my XD Mod2.0 .45ACP since I've actually fired it.

I keep my G17 beside the bed currently as its my EDC and what I use the most, but I have an 870 on layaway so that may end up taking its place...

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm really liking the Magpul SGA. You wouldn't think it would feel as good as it does by just looking at it. I also got the Streamlight mounted. All I need now is a way to attach a few more shells and I'm gtg.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    I picked up a Mossberg 500 with the Magpul SGA stock last week. Shot about 150 rounds at clays over the weekend. With two spacers it is perfect for me. No spacers is way too short. Was beating the hell out of me before I added two.

Should make a nice little HD setup. 18" cylinder bore with a 5 round tube. Need to find a shell caddy, will probably put some Velcro on the side.

View attachment 54560

Last edited:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I actually found an adapter from Mesa tactical to run a 12ga stock on a 20ga 870. Ill probably have to get one of the Magpul stocks for my 870 now...

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Pretty basic now, but finally got the 870 home. I put a HiViz front sight (best $11 bucks I ever spent BTW) on the vent rib and put probably 100 various rounds through when I got some. I really just cant get over how slick the cycling of the pump action is. Super happy with going with the 870! Now just to get a few accessories :D

870.jpg

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    winchester 1300 defender short barrell, long tube, synthetic stock. 6rd side saddle, truglow front sight.

it's also my competition gun w/ compensator and red dot

:cheers:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just have a recording of a pump being cycled. I read on INGO that the sound will cause even the most hardened criminals to flee in terror. ;)

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    I read on INGO that the sound will cause even the most hardened criminals to flee in terror. ;)
    Flee? No, they won't be able to run. They will just stand there, frozen in their footprints until law enforcement arrives. If they are holding a weapon, they will drop it and kick it away from them. If they are really scared, they may pee their pants and make a puddle on the floor that you will have to clean up afterwards.

Top Bottom