• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    my local shop was out of sml pistol primers this weekend. i was unaware of the fact that you can use magnums for light loads with no issues, but the manager who has done reloading for longer than i could **** standing up did. dunno if billy ray trailer working the sporting goods counter might know that.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Just in case anyone in the area or sometimes gets by the area...Clinton Walmart has GUNS! Reloaders, dies, brass, powder, RCBS accesories, Tumbler media, and more! Pretty fair prices on all of it!

Im getting "my" Remington 700 .308 from there... $450 with scope/rings and boresighted.

holy cow wal marts have reloading supplies out there? nice!!

edit: i just read the whole thing. the majority of posts in the reloading section are all basically advertisements for profire, profire i dont think OP was trying to cock block you. i wish my local wal mart had reloading supplies and its hard to believe that some do carry reloading supplies. i have never been to a gun shop that made me want to come back because of customer service, ever. i can get info and feedback on ingo and other forums about reloading and gun stuff.

Last edited:

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    holy cow wal marts have reloading supplies out there? nice!!

edit: i just read the whole thing. the majority of posts in the reloading section are all basically advertisements for profire, profire i dont think OP was trying to cock block you. i wish my local wal mart had reloading supplies and its hard to believe that some do carry reloading supplies. i have never been to a gun shop that made me want to come back because of customer service, ever. i can get info and feedback on ingo and other forums about reloading and gun stuff.

Well, that's a sad thing to hear. I've been to gun shops where the customer service sucks, but I'm far more inclined to go back when it doesn't.

There are "supplies" at a box store, and then there are dedicated reloading shops. When a shop has more cast bullet choices, or powder choices, or awesome steel targets...than the total number of "reloading" items on the shelves at Wally World, I know where I'm going to make my purchases.

This thread isn't about "Profire"...it's about the DEATH of customer service and small businesses in this country. I may work for a huge, multinational company, but I buy my reloading supplies from a local guy with a dream, a lot of knowledge, and an honest hand shake. YMMV.

Top Bottom