• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    This thread pops up and I just hope I don't see anything negative about my favorite local shop. They recently had a young guy in there that would say some pretty silly things.

Overall I hear the craziest things from the other side of the counter. You would think with all the discussion on the internet about handguns people would stop buying snub nosed revolvers and pocket .380s as a first gun. Those little boogers are hard to shoot and can be frustrating. Most other stuff is just talk and some bodies opinion.

Keep in mind that not every gunshop employee knows everything about every gun and the guy behind the counter is probably not a gunsmith, and even if they were a gunsmith they still wouldn't automatically know everything about every gun. I am still amazed at all the different guns that are out there.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    If you haven't decided yet, I can recommend the X95. Fun to shoot, same mags and ammo as your AR (if you have one) and very comfortable to shoot off the bench. I can't speak to the other rifle other than having eyed it, myself.

Top Bottom