• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I was watching the weather channel and the forecast for Indianapolis is 5" of snow by tomorrow night then an additional 5" to 9" overnight Tuesday into Wednesday with high winds. Winter has arrived.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There's a bunch of jewelry stores getting pretty nervous about now. I think there are multiple stores with an offer of refunding December purchases if it snows a certain amount on Christmas day.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    There's a bunch of jewelry stores getting pretty nervous about now. I think there are multiple stores with an offer of refunding December purchases if it snows a certain amount on Christmas day.

I heard that. They bought an insurance policy against it I'm sure. If they refund sales people will buy more jewelry and they still win. Not sure if there's a deductible though for 'em

Ski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Indy
    WOW! The map shows Hamilton County being slammed if that is what RED means. Pulled the snow blower out of the shed yesterday and test ran today, bring it on. Just need to go for a beer run before I can't get out on Tuesday.

A lot of times the weather experts say to cut the model amounts in half but it would be cool to get upwards of 20". Another model has Indy getting around
    6-8".

Earl's GIS Radar Site Overlays Page

Top Bottom