• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    And you’re missing the bulk of my post yet again. We have an unelected rogue agency making rules with the weight of law that creates millions of felons at will with no way to rein it in. I don’t give two shits what your opinion is on braces. The problem is an out of control agency that changes its mind in the whims of a tinpot dictator
    I will start by saying again, I have never agreed with any of the GCA's in America.
    But I understand both of them. If others would actually read them they would understand what they are / were building, a ****ing SBR.
    The National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) defines any rifle with a shoulder stock and barrel less than 16 inches in length and 26 inches in overall length to be a “short-barreled rifle” (SBR)

As of now, Its the law of the land.
    Dont like it, RUN FOR OFFICE AND CHANGE IT!!!

Now back to you sir.
    Which Dictator do you speak of? Did this, not start before the biden administration...
    I believe it did.

Do we not have a court system in place, to sort this out?

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    And you’re missing the bulk of my post yet again. We have an unelected rogue agency making rules with the weight of law that creates millions of felons at will with no way to rein it in. I don’t give two shits what your opinion is on braces. The problem is an out of control agency that changes its mind in the whims of a tinpot dictator
    The executive branch has increased its power to the point where it doesn't much matter what congress does. Federal agencies have become political pawns of the executive branch. Citizens have lost rights and nobody seems to be able to do anything about it. As far as the argument about braces morphing into stocks...one would think that, if that were the case, the original arm braces would be exempt. They are not. The elephant in the room is that parts of the National Firearms Act of 1934 should be overturned. There is no good reason to control silencers and short barreled rifles or shotguns. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any political will to do this.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I will start by saying again, I have never agreed with any of the GCA's in America.
    But I understand both of them. If others would actually read them they would understand what they are / were building, a ****ing SBR.
    As of now, Its the law of the land.
    Dont like it, RUN FOR OFFICE AND CHANGE IT!!!

Now back to you sir.
    Which Dictator do you speak of? Did this, not start before the biden administration...
    I believe it did.

Do we not have a court system in place, to sort this out?
    Brace bans were brought up in this current administration. They were legal for a decade. This **** stick comes into office and now they aren’t. Sorry, you can’t allow something for a decade and then take it away because your new boss doesn’t like it when it means creating a few million felons with the stroke of the pen and there is zero ways for the public to fight it.

You sure as hell aren’t going to stop them in 120 days. With our current congress critters one of us getting elected would do diddly squat and you know it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Brace bans were brought up in this current administration. They were legal for a decade. This **** stick comes into office and now they aren’t. Sorry, you can’t allow something for a decade and then take it away because your new boss doesn’t like it when it means creating a few million felons with the stroke of the pen and there is zero ways for the public to fight it.

You sure as hell aren’t going to stop them in 120 days. With our current congress critters one of us getting elected would do diddly squat and you know it.
    New Boss? Again, which dictator????

In December 2020, ATF brought forward the legal opinion to reclassify braced pistols as Short Barreled Rifles. Due to previous laws, there was a required 90 day comment period after this opinion was brought forward. This allows citizens to voice their opinion directly on a matter through the mail, in person, or over the web.

I don't recall biden, being our President then.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil

At the 10:50 mark it gets into it.

The NFA isn’t going anywhere and as Smith said and several of us saw it was a matter of time before it would bexoms an issue. But manufactures kept pushing the envelope and convincing folks they were smarter than the GOV. I won’t even get into how the shorter barrels is reducing the effectiveness of the cartridge.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    New Boss? Again, which dictator????

In December 2020, ATF brought forward the legal opinion to reclassify braced pistols as Short Barreled Rifles. Due to previous laws, there was a required 90 day comment period after this opinion was brought forward. This allows citizens to voice their opinion directly on a matter through the mail, in person, or over the web.

I don't recall biden, being our President then.
    and when was that implemented again? It wasn't. It was dropped. Biden comes into office and guess what, its brought back again.

I get it, you want to be the smartest one in the room, fine. You knew better than everyone yadda yadda yadda. I don't give a flying ****. What we have is an unregulated, out of control ATF that does what it wants without any repurcussions or resolution for the populace.

I don't care how ****ing smart you think you are, if you can't see that you have to be the dumbest mother ****er that has ever lived.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    At the 10:50 mark it gets into it.

The NFA isn’t going anywhere and as Smith said and several of us saw it was a matter of time before it would bexoms an issue. But manufactures kept pushing the envelope and convincing folks they were smarter than the GOV. I won’t even get into how the shorter barrels is reducing the effectiveness of the cartridge.

As BE Mike states above, if it was OK for the original version then it would be exempted. It is not. Therefore its the ATF deciding to make millions of people felons on a whim. No oversight. No way to reign it in. It's not about a creep of the brace design, its about control.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    and when was that implemented again? It wasn't. It was dropped. Biden comes into office and guess what, its brought back again.

I get it, you want to be the smartest one in the room, fine. You knew better than everyone yadda yadda yadda. I don't give a flying ****. What we have is an unregulated, out of control ATF that does what it wants without any repurcussions or resolution for the populace.

I don't care how ****ing smart you think you are, if you can't see that you have to be the dumbest mother ****er that has ever lived.
    You just lost your discussion...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Try it again. Important subject, please keep it between the ditches.

Top Bottom