• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have had the ZT0909 in stock now for a couple of weeks. It's a nice stout knife, and I wouldn't be concerned at all about the strength of the liner lock. BTW: My price is cheaper than Amazon.:rockwoot:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Heavy duty...I choose my Cold Steel XL Voyager Tanto. There are haters for every product out there. Cold Steel knives are great values and great knives.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've always liked the look and feel of the Benchmade 300-1 AXIS flipper. How do you knife snobs feel about those?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Any offerings with Kershaw speed safe opening. Love my shallot in matte black and use the heck out of it. Also cut cardboard a ton and only sharpen every couple weeks.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I really like the Benchmade Axis lock for its strength. I have a Volli that I bought off Brad that I truly love. Very snappy assisted open as well. It probably wouldn't fall into the beefy category though. But a knife with those features, but larger is gtg as far as I see it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Heavy duty, easily opened with one hand...

[video=youtube_share;KsTaq0GSigE]http://youtu.be/KsTaq0GSigE[/video]

I can't quite follow the complicated process depicted in your video. Could you please add a set of numbered, step-by-step instructions with hand-drawn illustrations to complement the video?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I can't quite follow the complicated process depicted in your video. Could you please add a set of numbered, step-by-step instructions with hand-drawn illustrations to complement the video?

Or maybe he just needs to show the final step, you know, where you drop it and it plunges into the meaty part of your thigh? Would that clear things up for you?:stickpoke:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Or maybe he just needs to show the final step, you know, where you drop it and it plunges into the meaty part of your thigh? Would that clear things up for you?:stickpoke:

If that weren't funny and I didn't deserve it, I might be outraged. Outraged, sir!

Top Bottom