• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    How's it going? I am new to Indiana Gun Owners and didn't bother to read anything before posting in here, my apologies for that. Kind of had a one-track mind. Upon my logging in. So that being said, lesson learned. I appreciate you letting me be a part of your website/ discussion board/ forum. I hope to get to know you guys and better understand what I should be doing here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome. I suggest you go read the rules. I guarantee you will not last here if you show up with that kind of attitude. Yes, the rules apply to you too.

Have fun.

Oh, and everything you need to know is in my signature below.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    I suggest you go read the welcome board. You look to be the one with the attitude
    Welcome. I suggest you go read the rules. I guarantee you will not last here if you show up with that kind of attitude. Yes, the rules apply to you too.

Have fun.

I explained myself in there so you had absolutely nothing to gain by talking to me like I'm some sort of ahole for a simple mistake. Look in the mirror before you throw stones.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I suggest you go read the welcome board. You look to be the one with the attitude
    Smarting off to staff is a sure fire express trip out the door, dude.

If that chip on your shoulder isnt removed, you wont last. Just a warning.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana

Have fun.

what is wrong with my post? I admitted a mistake I made, no one is perfect. and I said hello to everyone. what is your problem bro? you need to re-evaluate life because it was not that serious. i'm new here and you seem to have the mindstate that you are a supreme leader of this board and want to chastise someone for having humility and trying to introduce themselves?

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Smarting off to staff is a sure fire express trip out the door, dude.

If that chip on your shoulder isnt removed, you wont last. Just a warning.
    you didn't have to come at me like I committed some cardinal sin. I am new and made a mistake and went to the welcome board and admitted it and tried to apologize.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The way I read it was "I'm here and I didnt read anything." Anything includes the rules. Just making sure you know what you are getting into, and you dont end up getting any more stuff deleted because you failed to read the rules.

And if I was truly a vengeful supreme leader, you would have already been banned for copping an attitude. (this team doesnt pull that crap)

We have each said our peace and there is no sense in continuing this back and forth. Enjoy your time here.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    The way I read it was "I'm here and I didnt read anything." Anything includes the rules. Just making sure you know what you are getting into, and you dont end up getting any more stuff deleted because you failed to read the rules.

And if I was truly a vengeful supreme leader, you would have already been banned for copping an attitude. (this team doesnt pull that crap)

We have each said our peace and there is no sense in continuing this back and forth. Enjoy your time here.
    fair enough. and no I was just trying to have humility about the fact that I screwed up by saying " Hey, I'm new, I screwed up and learned that lesson". thought it might be laughable to some people because I highly doubt I am the first, or will be the last to make the mistake I made. I have no issues with you, I don't even know you, but I Thank you for not going actual supreme leader on me and booting me because my intention was not to sound like a butthead.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom