Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    @MR.ROBOT polite suggestion. Develop thicker skin and roll with it. If you dont you'll not last long. (not a threat)

We all razz each other. But to a noob it can seem pretty harsh. Just ignore the comments/laughs and let it slide off your back like water off a duck. Figure out how to do that and you'll go far here. If you can't figure that out, you'll eventually get offended and go nuclear and get banned. It happens fairly frequently.

INGO isnt for everyone.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Stfu, Greg and derf are you guys on the welcoming committee? If not you should talk to staff, so warm and welcoming. I think you guys need to be in the HR and/or customer service field if tjey dont take you on as part of the onboarding and customer retention process here. Lol. But all kidding aside, I appreciate the warm welcome from most everyone here. I know I started off on the wrong foot with the staff here today but I wasn't understanding 100% what this site was so I jumped the gun on the gun post. But I plan to hang around and get to know you guys and what this site is all about. Because I do love guns and the 2nd amendment, and Trump and screwing with people so it may just so happen that I fit in around here.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    @MR.ROBOT polite suggestion. Develop thicker skin and roll with it. If you dont you'll not last long. (not a threat)

We all razz each other. But to a noob it can seem pretty harsh. Just ignore the comments/laughs and let it slide off your back like water off a duck. Figure out how to do that and you'll go far here. If you can't figure that out, you'll eventually get offended and go nuclear and get banned. It happens fairly frequently.

INGO isnt for everyone.
    Bro I'm a alligator when it comes to thick skin lmao

I just saw this as I was razing those guys. Sorry my noob is showing. Lol

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bro I'm a alligator when it comes to thick skin lmao

I just saw this as I was razing those guys. Sorry my noob is showing. Lol
    Just be careful. A lot is lost in lack of tone and verbal cues. You come off as thin skinned in your returning of the razzing.

And to be totally transparent, mods may consolidate your one line posts when you post successive one liners. We arent trying to silence you, but we also arent going to let you make the run to 50 by posting one line reply after another after another.

A cool feature of the board: tap reply to somebody you want to reply to. then find the next one and hit reply again. It will amend your post to include the quotes from both posts. That way you can post 5+ one liner replies to 5+ people and stay within the rules because then you'll have a multi line reply and it will fit within the rules.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Just be careful. A lot is lost in lack of tone and verbal cues. You come off as thin skinned in your returning of the razzing.

And to be totally transparent, mods may consolidate your one line posts when you post successive one liners. We arent trying to silence you, but we also arent going to let you make the run to 50 by posting one line reply after another after another.

A cool feature of the board: tap reply to somebody you want to reply to. then find the next one and hit reply again. It will amend your post to include the quotes from both posts. That way you can post 5+ one liner replies to 5+ people and stay within the rules because then you'll have a multi line reply and it will fit within the rules.
    You just said to let i

I'm not worried about the 50 posts at this point. But with all do respect you realize you just told me not to be thin skinned while at the same time saying I can sound harsh with lack of tone and verbal cues. You do realize the contradiction you just dropped right brother? I shouldn't be thin skinned but if I mess with people back I need to be careful not to hurt their feelings. Think about that for a minute. I'm all for screwing with people, I am a man at the end of the day but if you want to act a certain way, shouldn't your thin be thick enough to take the jab that gets returned?

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana

I've just never heard that messing with people who mess with you makes you come off as if you can't it when someone messes with you. Lmao

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You just said to let i

I'm not worried about the 50 posts at this point. But with all do respect you realize you just told me not to be thin skinned while at the same time saying I can sound harsh with lack of tone and verbal cues. You do realize the contradiction you just dropped right brother? I shouldn't be thin skinned but if I mess with people back I need to be careful not to hurt their feelings. Think about that for a minute. I'm all for screwing with people, I am a man at the end of the day but if you want to act a certain way, shouldn't your thin be thick enough to take the jab that gets returned?
    Just being honest. You would be surprised how many folks show up, get treated "normal" for INGO, and go off because we're bullies and end up getting banned. Just trying to help because you are following that pattern. :dunno:

All that is left is for you to lose your cool and break a rule like name calling, etc. (not saying that will happen)

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana

I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I just want to point out the two things you said to me back to back and how odd it seemed.

MR.ROBOT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2023
    Plymouth, Indiana
    Just being honest. You would be surprised how many folks show up, get treated "normal" for INGO, and go off because we're bullies and end up getting banned. Just trying to help because you are following that pattern. :dunno:okay.

Just being honest. You would be surprised how many folks show up, get treated "normal" for INGO, and go off because we're bullies and end up getting banned. Just trying to help because you are following that pattern. :dunno:

All that is left is for you to lose your cool and break a rule like name calling, etc. (not saying that will happen)
    I appreciate the info. But nah thats not me, you have my word I won't run off crying that someone is mean to me. You just threw me off with those two things. But it's all good. As long as I'm not INGO's most hated already I think I'll be good bro. I know how to take a joke been through some things. I can hold my own

I also won't call anybody any names. Just saw that edit to your post

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom