d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    New here, evidently I need to comment more to get access to classified adds..
    Read the rules please. They are linked below. In the link provided is another on how to gain access to the the classifieds and the rules of using them. One liners/short responses with nothing to add to the discussion will be deleted.

S

skretsinger

Hello. Not really there is another option to bypass the 50-quality post rule. It's mentioned in the classified rules on how to gain access for new members that I presume were read.
    Yeah I read pay to play.... Easier to just jump into a few conversations...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah I read pay to play.... Easier to just jump into a few conversations...
    Well just so you understand the rules that are in place for everyone and follow them there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck with whatever it is that you are trying to achieve here on INGO.

S

skretsinger

Well just so you understand the rules that are in place for everyone and follow them there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck with whatever it is that you are trying to achieve here on INGO.

Read the rules please. They are linked below. In the link provided is another on how to gain access to the the classifieds and the rules of using them. One liners/short responses with nothing to add to the discussion will be deleted.

[URL

I posted a pic in the great outdoors picture section... Only 49 more to go!!! Unless that's a "one liner," hum... Like most Internet activities everyone is worried about everyone else . I've read the rules and if I'd rather contribute then I can't see why or how that matters to anyone how I gain access to the classified section. Are my future contributions a threat? Good lord

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I posted a pic in the great outdoors picture section... Only 49 more to go!!! Unless that's a "one liner," hum... Like most Internet activities everyone is worried about everyone else . I've read the rules and if I'd rather contribute then I can't see why or how that matters to anyone how I gain access to the classified section. Are my future contributions a threat? Good lord
    No problem at all. I was just pointing out that there was another option to gain access to the classifieds in case you were unaware of it. It's your choice and I was trying to give a little advice that there are rules on how to get the 50 posts to avoid having any problems getting there. Good luck.

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    New here, evidently I need to comment more to get access to classified adds..
    I’ve been told that you must comment with content before anything will be counted towards fulfilling the requirement. It’s more so that you appreciate the knowledge and content that is here. There are ways around it if you want to pay a fee yearly as well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello! How are you? I'm KellyinAvon, senior staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Obviously we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. With that said, please don't dig a hole with my fellow staff members here at INGO. I can assure you, it won't end well.

If the text below looks like a copy/paste... well it is. I've posted this many times, please take this as sage advice from an old-timer.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

S

skretsinger

Hello! How are you? I'm KellyinAvon, senior staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Obviously we've gotten off on the wrong foot here. With that said, please don't dig a hole with my fellow staff members here at INGO. I can assure you, it won't end well.

If the text below looks like a copy/paste... well it is. I've posted this many times, please take this as sage advice from an old-timer.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.
    I'm glad you responded and thank you. My intensions are/ were just that, to contribute and utilize the boards get my access organically. It's not particularly welcoming after signing up weeks ago, reading all the rules, then taking time to make an initial post just to be accused of trying to circumvent or not read the rules. There is an endless supply of boneheads online, and I appreciate your efforts to sweep up that trash.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm glad you responded and thank you. My intensions are/ were just that, to contribute and utilize the boards get my access organically. It's not particularly welcoming after signing up weeks ago, reading all the rules, then taking time to make an initial post just to be accused of trying to circumvent or not read the rules. There is an endless supply of boneheads online, and I appreciate your efforts to sweep up that trash.
    Well since you quoted myself and a mod, I can assume that you were referring to the both of us as "boneheads" and "trash." I can assure you that my posts in this thread were not meant to be confrontational or accusatory unlike yours.

S

skretsinger

Well since you quoted myself and a mod, I can assume that you were referring to the both of us as "boneheads" and "trash." I can assure you that my posts in this thread were not meant to be confrontational or accusatory unlike yours.
    Not at all, I'm referring to the people you remove, that's why I said I appreciate you sweeping up the trash. Wow!!!

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    :popcorn: Good show so far! Welcome aboard.
    (Keep that flame retardant suit handy.)
    aluminized-fire-proximity-suit-1000x1000.jpg

S

skretsinger

STFU, has any ever hit 50 with just an intro post?

-Asking for a friend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom