Not open for further replies.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Reason schmeason! Belichick is the devil!! So is Willem Dafoe, he is also the devil.
    You know to be honest. I never really watched football. Was always more a baseball fan. When Kaepernick started pulling his stunts with the National Anthem, Then more players started it. I lost all respect I could ever have for that sport. And with Goodell never really putting his foot down about it, I was done with it. Anybody is free to enjoy it all they want; I just consider myself too patriotic to ever support it.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You know to be honest. I never really watched football. Was always more a baseball fan. When Kaepernick started pulling his stunts with the National Anthem, Then more players started it. I lost all respect I could ever have for that sport. And with Goodell never really putting his foot down about it, I was done with it. Anybody is free to enjoy it all they want; I just consider myself too patriotic to ever support it.
    So do you think Willem Dafoe is also the devil?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Welcome from a fellow New Englander ... born and raised in Connecticut. Came to Indiana to attend college. After finding out how affordable it is to raise a family here, I never went back except to visit.

Can't wait to see how your project turns out.

Malware

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2016
    Westfield
    Greetings. You might not find many Patriots fans here but the second half of Super Bowl 51 was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen in football and Satan and his minions deserve all the credit

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Welcome!! We're not all Belicheck haters....ok, I am, but not all....I hope you enjoy this forum, it's a great one, I also hope you can figure who I root for..Good luck with the rifle, sounds like a neat project.

treg4057

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2024
    Thanks for the great welcome INGO... I'll try and do justice to this thread.
    Unfortunately I only took one before pic of this rifle...I'm seeing if the owner might have some. I've stained the stock and started oiling it just now. I recently refinished a CVA Kentucky kit rifle and it came out really nice so I'm doing the same process again. I'll post pics soon.
    Someone asked about the gun culture here in Mass...I can say it's strong but with heavy opposition from a very liberal governor we're feeling like outcasts and there's legislation pending that has all clubs across our state rallying to defend our rights.
    That's about all I should say...I believe we've mentioned Satan, Hitler and Judas already in here and I don't want to be kicked out just yet.

treg4057

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2024
    If you can picture the stock beforehand...large 3"" initials carved in both sides, filled in with some sort of white putty. Then black paint over top just covering initials and a heavy globby gloss coat on top.
    I should have taken photos but the owner had led me to think this was not salvageable because of the deep carving. I planned to give it a quick try sanding through and figured I'd be buying a new/used stock from Numrich. Much to my surprise I not only got through the carving but the stock is quite nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom