• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    Good to know. Little trick. Club members can take that class for $50. Or should I say active club members. So you should consider joining. Also we will be doing basic personal protection the following week. It has not yet been advertised. You see more of CraigH and myself then you care too. Incidentally craig is president of sough central gun club, so not a bad class/place to get introduced to people and shooting ranges and such.

Atterbury is fine. Just farther away. I just mentioned stuff within 20 miles.

Jbloemenberg PMed about doing a meet and greet in august or September. So get that post count to what it needs to be so you can use private message or become a site supporter.

Sounds great! I will have to go and join up so I can take more classes! As far as post count goes, I'll try! I also want to be a site supporter, but I just feel as though I would make a better impression to everyone if I were to get to 50 posts first, just to let everyone know I'm here to stay!

*edit: Thanks again everyone for all the welcomes! I am a member of a car forum that has less members total than INGO has present in one day! So the amount of activity will take a little time to get used to, but it is awesome!

Last edited:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Welcome (from a relative new guy here....) Solid first post. I really enjoy when people share a little bit about themselves and their backstory. Makes the whole community a much better place IMHO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom