• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    I moved to Indiana about 6 months ago from New York. I'm a professional photographer/Information Technology nerd. My birthday is coming up and I'm enthusiastic about my purchase of a Taurus PT 24/7. I've looked up the local gun ranges and member ship costs.

I've been shooting for as long as I can remember, from the days of duck hunt on Nintendo, to qualifying expert marksman (290/300) in the Marine firing range.

Unfortunately for me, my knees got the better of me and I was discharged, but didn't loose my love for shooting. I own a slew of air guns, and air soft guns. With that said, nothing compares to he kick of a firearm and it's deadly authority.

I was looking for a community where I can learn the proper laws, privileges, and restrictions of becoming a firearm owner. I'm glad I found InGO.

I'm extremely interested in joining a gun club where there are friendly competitions, and instructors. If there isn't any, I wouldn't mind trying to organize one. Driving distance is non existent for me, as I drive 12 hours to NY every month. ;)

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Welcome to INGO. I'm sure all your questions will be answered, so have fun learning. Oh, and I'm sure you have some lessons to pass on, as well.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    :welcome: to :ingo:!! from NW Indiana and Class 3 sales.

So you said your green does that mean your made of money?:dunno:
    From what iv read so far you have plenty of experiance and knowlege to share.

Well you will find there are plenty of ranges, instructors and competitions here in Indiana. The perk to most of them is no membership required. Just check shooting sports and youll find plenty to get you started.:rockwoot:

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    :welcome: to :ingo:!! from NW Indiana and Class 3 sales.

So you said your green does that mean your made of money?:dunno:
    From what iv read so far you have plenty of experiance and knowlege to share.

Well you will find there are plenty of ranges, instructors and competitions here in Indiana. The perk to most of them is no membership required. Just check shooting sports and youll find plenty to get you started.:rockwoot:

Green to the forums, but not to the field. I'm more of an old school shooter. Midle finger on rifles, straight right arm almost locked on hand guns, index finger. But just like all arts, new techniques are formed and learned. I want to learn how to shoot on the move and be accurate, how to spot threats and handle them accordingly. Shoot for sport and hunt, which I've never done any type of.

Firearms are not just chunks of metal on your hip, they are an instrument of fun as well. And since it's legal to own one here, I plan to maximize on that fun factor. Just need to find the right people to do it with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom