• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Green to the forums, but not to the field. I'm more of an old school shooter. Midle finger on rifles, straight right arm almost locked on hand guns, index finger. But just like all arts, new techniques are formed and learned. I want to learn how to shoot on the move and be accurate, how to spot threats and handle them accordingly. Shoot for sport and hunt, which I've never done any type of.

Firearms are not just chunks of metal on your hip, they are an instrument of fun as well. And since it's legal to own one here, I plan to maximize on that fun factor. Just need to find the right people to do it with.

Well come check us out on a Thursday night. we offer alot of what your looking for (spotting threats, shooting on the move, prone shooting so on so forth) you can find all our info with the web link in my signiture. feel free to pm me with any direct questions.

I hope I didnt offend you we like to joke and have fun as much as possible.

P.S. thank you for your service. The owner of the shop was a Marine so I like you all ready..

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    This has been a pretty amazing day. So much information is given here that it swells the brain. You guys are organized and resourceful. You have demonstrated the true power of the internet with this forum, eclipsed only by it's members.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to being a member of this community for many years to come.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom