Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Sorry to be so late responding but I was on the road. Here's why I was curious about the OP after reading the title of this thread. I popped in to give my normal welcome when I noticed this was the OPs first post yet joined back in September. Using my INGO Junior Detective skills I found the following. The Op was viewing the Parts and Accessories forum. It was pretty clear why he needed to send a message. So after my post about the $20 he came right back at me. I have found that if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs the one that yelps is the one you hit. He yelped.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Welcome to the forum.
    Stick around, you'll get the gist of the place. Engage in conversation by asking or informing.
    You'll see smart ass answers, joking and one line comments. Don't do that before 50 posts. It's
    kind of a probationary period. A blue collar apprenticeship if you will.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Welcome to the forum.
    Stick around, you'll get the gist of the place. Engage in conversation by asking or informing.
    You'll see smart ass answers, joking and one line comments. Don't do that before 50 posts. It's
    kind of a probationary period. A blue collar apprenticeship if you will.
    No it’s not. :lmfao:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well I don't smoke or play the lottery and I'm always willing to put forward a reasonable amount to support a good community. But with that said a good community (and good community members) are welcoming and understanding that some people don't just throw money at something 3 seconds after being here and may want to see if its a good fit. Maybe instead of coming in hot and trying to be that guy maybe you should be welcoming and helpful like everyone else on this thread. That's just my opinion boss, so take it with whatever grain of salt you like.
    I think you’ll do fine here. Just jump in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom