• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I bought another pocket gun last week, it just came today. NAA Guardian .380 with gutter snipe sights. I still like the .32, but the .380 fits my hands a little better. This Guardian is built by Kahr

picture.php

illmaniac123

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    East Indianapolis
    Hands down a sig p238. Nice thin profile, night sights on all the models, manual thumb safety. Its a baby 1911. How could you not like it? Its nice because it doesnt have that long traveling trigger. Its a sweet design and sig quality. Id love to have one

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've been carrying the P3AT Keltec for a couple of years. I love the size and carry in my left rear pocket. It does print my Wranglers after a few weeks but it's comfortable and I almost forget it's there.
    One thing I love about it is that the slide sits high on it and no damaging my hand when I fire it.
    Mine's also very accurate for a small gun. That is once you familiarize yourself with the tiny sights on it. I can shoot up a couple hundred rounds and have little after effects at all. I don't like the mag release on it for rear pocket carry. I have to make sure the mag release sits against my arse or it will release the mag if I leave it outside. This is my 3rd P3AT. I gave one to my son and sold the other to come up with emergency cash to bail out a friend.
    I had a Beretta Jetfire in .25auto that ate my hand up. Hated it. Pinched and just didn't fit at all. I couldn't hit anything past 5 yds with it.
    A local security guard has a P238 I flat out love. Great shooter, comfortable, and just feels like a real gun. My next purchase when I find a deal on one.

ghostv1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    indianapolis
    I really love my P3AT . I've fired around 400 rounds through it and haven't had the first problem yet . I keep it in my front pocket most of the time and almost forget its there.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I have carried a lot of pocket guns over the years but I really gotta say that the Ruger LCP is probably my favorite out of the bunch.

Yes I hate the sights on it but it's really more of a "belly gun" than it is anything else, it's small, easily concealable, extremely lightweight & mine has always been 100% reliable with everything I've fed it.

Granted I usually carry my Ruger LCP as a BUG but I really do like the little thing & I wouldn't feel completely naked if that was all that I was carrying around.

Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    I'm interested in getting a pocket gun. I've never really looked into them before. And I've never had the chance to shoot one yet either.

I want a .380. And I'd like it to be small enough to conceal easy. But I don't want it extremely small. I'd want to be able to shoot it all the time, comfortably.

And I don't want to buy a cheap one. It has to be a quality one, something I can depend on with my life.

Any suggestions?

I have the same question you do. After going to the 1500 I think I've decided to go with a beretta px4 storm sub-compact. They ar small and fit my hand very well. I'll probably go with 40 cal.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Doing some research also; seen the Kahr cm9.

Like 200.00 less than pm9.

Following your thread with interest.

wallotcorydon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corydon
    I have fired the Kel Tec P3AT, Ruger LCP, and Taurus TCP. I like the Taurus the best. It seemed to fit my hand the most comfortable. That is the one my wife choose for her EDC also. However, I had a problem of dropping the mag out every couple of shots with my thumb. I had this problem with all 3 brands. I guess my hands are just too big!

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i trust my ruger lcp very well...however sometimes i wish i had spent a little extra and gone with the p238...trigger pull, no safety, and small plastic parts are my only qualms with my lcp..i think id rather have the 238 just my.02

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Taurus PT145, or if your got a little bigger pocket, Glock 27 (any Glock Subcompact really). If you're a wheelgun man, Ruger LCR can't be beat as far as I'm concerned.

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    The LCP is a nice gun but sights are useless and trigger pull leaves a little to be desired. It is one of the nicest for fit in a pocket though. The Sig P238 is a great gun but a little thick and snags more.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm interested in getting a pocket gun. I've never really looked into them before. And I've never had the chance to shoot one yet either.

I want a .380. And I'd like it to be small enough to conceal easy. But I don't want it extremely small. I'd want to be able to shoot it all the time, comfortably.

And I don't want to buy a cheap one. It has to be a quality one, something I can depend on with my life.

Any suggestions?
    You just described the Sig P238. 'Nuff said.

Top Bottom