Help me choose first hand gun (just for plinking/range fun, 22)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    no problem. If you’re still hunting in a month or two i may be able to bring some up. I have family just across state line in Michigan we visit a few times a year. I love checking out new ranges and stores across the state so maybe we could work something out
    Really appreciate the offer on that, it's very generous. I'm up in NWI though :(

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I have a conversion barrel for my sig P226 and a P938 in 22. I really like the idea of being able to shoot 22lr on the cheap as well as more range time with my self defense pistols without recoil..

I've found this to be a great training aid.
    You won't be flinching, and the failures induced by .22lr ammo will reinforce those malfunction drills.

Train with an 80% reliable weapon and when you do get a malfunction in a DGU, your actions will be automatic.

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    I bought a Ruger Wrangler back in Feburary, tons of fun if you don't mind a single action revolver.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Thanks man, give a holler if you end up passing by, I'll bring the ammo :)

no problem. If you’re still hunting in a month or two i may be able to bring some up. I have family just across state line in Michigan we visit a few times a year. I love checking out new ranges and stores across the state so maybe we could work something out

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Ruger is the way to go for 22 handguns in general. The Buckmark, is nice, Smith 22 revolvers, especially the old ones, are nice. I'd skip most others.

Top Bottom