• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bollerman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    My wife would like to purchase a firearm for CC purposes. It will be her first firearm so she's a bit nervous on getting something that she isn't comfortable firing. Whenever she goes to look at pistols and try them on for size, she keeps saying that she wants to shoot it before she buys it. Since every gun she has been comfortable with handling is never rentable, I'm hoping that there are some ladies here that would be willing to meet with her and let her put a few rounds down range.

She's got small-ish hands, and doesn't like the big boom of my 45, so she's been looking at 38, 380, or 9's.

Also, if there are ladies groups I can recommend to her that meet on the south side of Indy, please let me know.

Thanks!

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    My wife would like to purchase a firearm for CC purposes. It will be her first firearm so she's a bit nervous on getting something that she isn't comfortable firing. Whenever she goes to look at pistols and try them on for size, she keeps saying that she wants to shoot it before she buys it. Since every gun she has been comfortable with handling is never rentable, I'm hoping that there are some ladies here that would be willing to meet with her and let her put a few rounds down range.

She's got small-ish hands, and doesn't like the big boom of my 45, so she's been looking at 38, 380, or 9's.

Also, if there are ladies groups I can recommend to her that meet on the south side of Indy, please let me know.

Thanks!

Beech Grove Firearms has rentals. They also have some ladies only pistol classes where she may be able to try a wide range of pistols.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Thanks!
    I would be willing to take both of you, to ITP, and she can shoot my .38 revolver, and my 9mm.....

MamasRight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    Boone County
    Indy Family Indoor Range on Post Rd just west of E Washington has rentals also. Before I purchased my M&P 9c I took my mom's 9c and rented a couple others including a Glock26 while I was there to try.

Top Bottom