• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I need a riding lawn mower hauled from Carmel to Fishers. I'm super busy and can't get a truck til the weekend so I figured I'd see if someone could help me one morning/day this week.

I'd much rather pay someone on INGO than Craigslist.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I haven't had to use them for a few years, but I recommend Car Tech (Car Tech, Inc. of Indiana | Indianapolis, IN 46203 - 317-791-0688) for any auto problems. Jack Dietzel (Owner) has always treated me right and done excellent work. I have spent a lot of money with him over the years (not his fault - crappy cars...) and I would go back there in a heartbeat. Good luck with it.
    I forgot all about replying to my post. I got it figured out. It was a sensor under the dash that controlled the areas of the interior to be cooled. Cadillacs have too much to go wrong.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Floor layer

My wife has decided we need to replace our family room carpet with engineered wood flooring. We've purchased the material from ICC in Castleton.

The room has been measured at 533 sq. ft. The job will possibly involve helping move the furniture to the garage and back during installation and taking up the carpet. I could be available to help as I have some skills but have never tackled a project like this before.

i would like a response by p.m. with a bid AND some references I can contact.

thanks in advance

you can also email if you prefer: amboy49@msn.com

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I'm looking for a handyman to help finish an outdoor/indoor chicken coop that I started on but just haven't had time to complete. Can pay by the hour or job and can send pictures if anyone in interested. Located in Fortville.

thumper137

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2015
    greenfield
    I am the service manager for Service Plus heating, cooling & plumbing. I am looking for a night and weekend hvac technician. 5+ years of experience in the field EPA certification a plus. We are a small family owned and operated company located in the fishers area, but serving all of Indianapolis and the surrounding counties. We offer competitive pay and benefits. If you think you would fit with our company please call 317-495-9980 and ask for Kurtis. Also carrying is allowed we just ask that they stay in the trucks during the service calls.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    I need a small dump truck load of stone for my driveway. I am located in Old Town Carmel. If you can do this or you know someone that you could recommend let me know.

Chuck

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Any woodworkers in the North Vernon to Avon area? (Closer to Avon is better so finished product can get to my house easier) I am wanting to get an oversized growth ruler made. Similar to this:

growth chart 2.jpg growth chart 1.jpg

I have old barn lumber that I would like used to make one (say 6 feet long). The difference from the pictures is I also want the metric system on the ruler. Open to ideas.

Update: The lumber is in Avon. Couple of different board options.

Thanks
    David

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Anyone able to take down a couple big tree limbs that overhang my house? They're pretty high up there and can't be reached directly from the roof.

Will pay cash.

Location is Columbus, IN.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Asphalt Milling: I have a small project on the west side just past the airport. I need a path milled down in asphalt about 30" wide 1" deep. Thought I would see if anyone had access to a detail milling machine and would like to earn a few extra bucks. Please PM if interested.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If you're a networking pro, and I'm talking experienced, current, and either in the Terre Haute area or willing to work there, PM me. Primarily a cisco shop. Bachelor's degree is very nearly mandatory, but you could possibly sell me on your experience -- the guy I'm about to lose does not have a degree, but he's a serious networking stud. I'll want a resume or a quick summary that will let me decide that you're either not the one, or you might be... in which case I'll need a resume. This is an immediate need. You will not be able to carry at work, so if that's a show-stopper, don't bother. Not my rule, so don't waste your time arguing with me.

Top Bottom