• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

slcorson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    why cant i post a reply to someone selling a rifle in the classified section? it keeps saying something about 50 posts or something.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    First of all....Welcome to INGO!!

The classifieds are a "bonus" section of INGO, and the real value is the quality and quantity of knowledge and the community INGO provides for like minded enthusiasts.

The quality 50 post count rule, as well as other classified rules, are explained in much more detail here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._forum_tips_-_please_read_before_posting.html

Addtionally, there have been many threads that discuss this rule, and most if not all of us agree that it keeps classified usage fairly honest and up to standard. We certainly don't want spammers to wreak havoc on this fantastic community.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    IBTL.jpg

slcorson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    i guess i missed the part of the 50 "quality" posts. i understand the idea and i guess i will think it is a "good" idea after i have my 50 posts, but right now i am a little disappointed.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Don't be disappointed...

This is a community of firearms / 2-A / Freedom-loving 'mericans....not a firearms clearinghouse.

INGO isn't about making a quick sale, purchase, or buck.

Stick around, join discussions, learn, teach, poke fun, get poked fun at, and have a good time.

There are other boards out there that you can join just to buy/sell/trade...but this ain't one of 'em.

-J-

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    i guess i missed the part of the 50 "quality" posts. i understand the idea and i guess i will think it is a "good" idea after i have my 50 posts, but right now i am a little disappointed.

It doesn't take that long and you will learn a lot. If you work on the quality part then the quantity will be there before you know it. Compare this site to any other on the web and you won't find a finer group of people.

slcorson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    thanks the the encouragement!!! you are absolutely right about the sight and a "quicksale" is not why i joined! years ago i had to give up a remington sendero, fluted, rifle in 300 win mag to pay for one of my wife's college classes. really would like to replace that rifle now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom