• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Myself and my dealer were recently sent communications indicating the actual release date wouldn't be until the 25th of this month. Evidently not so since I picked mine up today. I've been one who has been after Henry to put out a brass receiver with a round barrel rifle for some time. Henry being the company they are actually paid attention. This is a beautiful gun and just exactly what I wanted. Thanks Henry! This thing is a piece of art and shoots great also. Be advised. If you want quality it comes at a cost. This thing is worth every penny I paid. At least to me and that is all that matters.

That looks like a thumper, with the brass buttstock. Fancy design on the furniture!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Henry will no doubt continue to expand their product line based on demand. The side gate loaders will be flying off the racks once production is ramped up. Given Henry’s customer base, I’d bet it’s a sure thing. IMHO

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    That looks like a thumper, with the brass buttstock. Fancy design on the furniture!

Not at all. 240 grain slugs at 1300 fps are very mild and the high velocity stuff at 1900 fps actually makes little difference. As a matter of fact, I made the mistake of letting my 11 year old granddaughter shoot it last night and she's very skittish about recoil. Now I'm being told I need to get her one just like it.

gatorgrip47331

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2018
    US
    I'd like to have one of these in the 38-55. But like others I'd also like to see more lines expanded with the side gate option. I'm a big fan of the color case-hardened octagonal Barrel Henry's. Really glad to see Henry also offer the 35 Remington. Big fan of that cartridge as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom