Here is my candidate, and my rationale, what say you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will not vote for a Clinton. The evidence is so overwhelming as to their nefarious activity's.
    They are and always have been for sale.

D.T. is the obvious choice from what we are being offered up.
    As Phylo said.....if he just slows down the train wreck that might be a plus.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am voting for the Grabby Hayes.....

Dayum you're old. :):
    I will walk in punch a straight GOP Ticket, and walk out. I may not like one or more of the specific people on a ballot, but in general I agree more with those in the GOP than I can with the Left.

Dont forget to also vote for the minor elections and referendums. Straight ticket voting no longer includes those minor races in the votes. (Judges, Dog Catcher, etc)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I haven't backed off from voting for Al Bundy yet. But I have to admit that the Veritas videos are helping to create some significant space between Trump's and Clinton's character.

Mini Darth Vader avatar'ed one, come fully to the dark side! Let it flow through you... :laugh:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Trump because his last name isn't Clinton and no person having a name other than those two have the chance of a snowball in hell to win. The SCOTUS nominations are easily the most important reason to keep Hillary out of the office. US Code Title 18, Section 2071, paragraph (b) excludes her from office but that's just another deal she's getting a pass for.

BTW, that's Gabby Hayes!

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy
    WOW, these are really thoughtful replies! Well done and keep them coming. Your collective minds are awesome.

None of us knows everything, but each of us knows something.

Jeremy032

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2014
    La Porte
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to vote for Clinton given the evidence of all her wrongdoings, but unfortunately I know alot will. It irritates me when her supporters say they are only voting for her because it's time for a woman to lead, you would think those same people would have learned that the experiment from 2008 didn't turn out so well electing Obama because he was, well not white. From her reckless comment of "at this point what difference does it make" during her Benghazi hearings to her constant attack on our constitutional rights proves she is out of touch with reality, and in my opinion, makes her incompetent and not fit for the presidency. I would rather live the next four to eight years of my life with my constitutional rights preserved and not modified or taken away. Hillary is already flapping her gums about using executive action to get her way on gun control and that is a power that woman should never hold.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It baffles me how in my lifetime, republicans have refused to field a single acceptable candidate. All they do is throw another piece of firewood into the firepit of liberal hostility and have always refused to hit back where it hurts.

This year, for the first time, republicans have a candidate who can punch back, who isn't afraid of getting slandered for having an unpopular opinion, and who isn't funded by every single international bank on the planet. And what does the party do? They abandon him because of something he said behind closed doors 11 years ago, something any red blooded man has said before. (Kind of funny that he's never been accused of sexual assault until mid october of this year, eh? Gee I wonder why.)

We also have the most mind numbingly corrupt and evil democrat to ever run for office, with objective evidence of treason sitting in front of every individual who is willing to read. A party so loaded with corruption and evil, they pay off mentally handicapped individuals, hoping to get them assaulted in front of the media's cameras. They firebomb GOP offices, label their opponents nazis and bigots for simply disagreeing with them, and stoke the flames of racial division simply to catch a boost in the polls. So corrupted and arrogant, they will openly discuss schemes to commit voter fraud. Doesn't really matter whether you agree or disagree with their policies at that point, America can't afford to let such evil represent us.

I support Trump all the way and will continue to do so.

drylkuch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Well, yeah, but is that what he really believes, or did he really mean it when he put his sister's name out there as a possible candidate? For all I know he asked his conservative consultants for a list of names that would make conservatives happy, and that's all the list means.

It's beyond obvious that he didn't come up with his list of potential justices on his own. And it is possible that he just put it out there to gather more votes. But the advisers that helped him put that list together are definitely people worth listening to. What I'm hoping (and this may be a bit naive) is that he continues listening to those people.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Given that, even among many supporters, the best thing about Trump is he isn't Clinton and the best thing about Clinton is she isn't Trump...neither. Clinton is the political elite that nothing sticks to. Trump is the economic elite that nothing sticks to. The two are married and are squeezing out the rest of the nation for their own gains. To claim Trump isn't political is like claiming the Koch brothers or Rush Limbaugh aren't political. The money and opinion swaying is every bit as political as the actual elected officials, and in many ways more powerful. I don't trust either one, I won't vote for either one, and I simply hope whoever wins POTUS loses the Senate so there is some balance and gridlock.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got a whole bunch of serious problems with Trump. I have some bigger problems with Hillary. The remaining candidates have no chance. My vote for Trump is not really a vote for him at all, but rather a vote against Hillary and the establishment. More lately, it will be a vote to spite the left wing media. It will be a huge blow to them to lose this election. Maybe the real journalists speckled within the MSM will gain influence when they are rebuked.

It is tragic that the two parties chose these two as the top candidates, but it is what it is. Now, to me, it is a choice among the lesser of the two undesirables. What a mess.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given that, even among many supporters, the best thing about Trump is he isn't Clinton and the best thing about Clinton is she isn't Trump...neither. Clinton is the political elite that nothing sticks to. Trump is the economic elite that nothing sticks to. The two are married and are squeezing out the rest of the nation for their own gains. To claim Trump isn't political is like claiming the Koch brothers or Rush Limbaugh aren't political. The money and opinion swaying is every bit as political as the actual elected officials, and in many ways more powerful. I don't trust either one, I won't vote for either one, and I simply hope whoever wins POTUS loses the Senate so there is some balance and gridlock.

Regardless I still want both houses of congress to stay Republican. I don't want any gun legislation getting anywhere near the president regardless of which of the two elites it is.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How a candidate stands on 2A is my litmus test, if they can't trust their constituents with firearms they see themselves as rulers, not representatives.

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    The Left and the Politically Correct speech police, as now witnessed on College Campuses all over America is the first battle in the fight for the 1st Amendment. And as it stands now freedom is loosing.

The concept that we can just go about our lives, and not speak out on the issues that matter most to us, is what is killing the conservative movement.
    The DNC wants to get rid of the 2nd amendment, not as an end game but to clear the way to go after the other 9...

If you think any other way on this issue you are just fooling yourself...

Top Bottom