• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    I have thougth about this for a long time but it makes me so mad to see all these drunk idoits killing people and getting in fights with the police. It needs to end becase it is happening more and more. I think drugs and alcohol should be treated the same, illegal. everyone out there getting high as a kite and driving around like a mamiac should quit getting free passes to do whatever they want. vote for the prohibition party, they will bring moral values back to america!!

Values of the Prohibition Party

It's time to bring back prohibition

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Oh and did you know alcohol is the most dangerous drug???

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20101101/alcohol-more-harmful-than-crack-or-heroin

0701_012001.gif

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I think he has a valid point that the law should be consistent.

If you believe that drugs should be illegal then you should also believe that alcohol should be illegal.

MeAndMyXD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hammond
    I say LEGALIZE its no ones business what one wants to do. Although I think if you want to get high or drink you should do it in the privacy of your own home.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have thougth about this for a long time but it makes me so mad to see all these drunk idoits killing people and getting in fights with the police. It needs to end becase it is happening more and more. I think drugs and alcohol should be treated the same, illegal. everyone out there getting high as a kite and driving around like a mamiac should quit getting free passes to do whatever they want. vote for the prohibition party, they will bring moral values back to america!!

Interesting ... yes drug abuse is a bad thing ... I have done it myself when I was younger .
    Wasted a bunch of money and time in the bars .
    Had a lot of fun though and never got into trouble .. save one bar fight ... that I did not start .

Of course I still use drugs ... on occasion a shot of Whiskey ...

And yes alcohol ABUSE does create damage in many ways .

So if we bring back prohibition logic demands that there will be a new black market for it .. we had one before .

So that means you want a 2 front war on the " War on Drugs " ?

Thanks
    Duncan

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    yeah, but. . . .

Interesting ... yes drug abuse is a bad thing ... I have done it myself when I was younger .
    Wasted a bunch of money and time in the bars .
    Had a lot of fun though and never got into trouble .. save one bar fight ... that I did not start .

Of course I still use drugs ... on occasion a shot of Whiskey ...

And yes alcohol ABUSE does create damage in many ways .

So if we bring back prohibition logic demands that there will be a new black market for it .. we had one before .

So that means you want a 2 front war on the " War on Drugs " ?
    Thanks
    Duncan

Just think of the money we could make running bathtub gin and moonshine.:rockwoot::D:rockwoot: Cash money, underground economy, no liquor tax. . . . . what's not to like?:yesway: BATFE becomes BFE(where we should send 'em) 'cause tobacco is a drug delivery system too.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Morality? What is this? The 1920s? Turn on the radio and listen to AntiSemitic hate speech by the good ol' Reverend and resume whittling.

For a "I am the law" wannabe, you certainly don't remember that we ALREADY have laws on the books enforcing drunk driving, public intoxication and drug use. Remove alcohol, what did that give us? Organized crime, which thumbed it's nose at the law. "Hate drunken idiots killing other people"? How about non-drunk idiots running booze shooting cops, citizens and other gangsters with modern weaponry and political corruption? Have you ever seen pictures of the violence the Prohibition caused? Grenades thrown through windows, most killed were people UNASSOCIATED with crime! Granted, we don't have ready access to machineguns and explosives, but it wont stop anyone wanting to do violence on another person, probably using other firearms and molotovs...

This isn't like the Marijuana legalization concept: Lets legalize it and see what happens. This is: We have tried this and look how many people were killed. Your constant pandering for totalitarianism and facism in your posts is nothing more than trying to push YOUR ideals upon the world who is doing JUST FINE without your tyranny. :noway:

Just think of the money we could make running bathtub gin and moonshine.:rockwoot::D:rockwoot: Cash money, underground economy, no liquor tax. . . . . what's not to like?:yesway: BATFE becomes BFE(where we should send 'em) 'cause tobacco is a drug delivery system too.

My greatgrandfather used to run moonshine. I got a bit of the blood in me! :D Let's respring my Hyundai, soup up the 2.4L and give those Revenuers a run for their money! :D

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Go away. Leave other people alone. Mind your own fffff....freaking business. Go be a busybody somewhere else.

I don't get people who are so worried about what someone else is doing. I prefer to spend my time not giving a crap what other people are doing, I'm too busy concentrating on the stuff I'm doing.

Go get a hobby. Smile at a pretty girl and see if she'll go home with you. Read a book.

Please, please, please just stay the hell out of my business.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Alcohol prohibition sounds like a winning idea. It will give the drug smugglers an opportunity to diversify.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Dredd, as history is apparently completely lost upon you with the bloody period of Prohibition and its absolute ineffectiveness, you are probably just as clueless that it is people like you that are the primary cause of a rediscovery of patriotism in America and a renewal in their commitment to fight the evil disease known as tyranny. Thank you for helping me discover this about myself :rockwoot:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This doesn't surprise me one bit coming from this guy. He has such a hatred for society that all he can do all day is sit on his moms couch, and daydream about how he would get even with everybody if his voice could only be heard. I guess this is the product of being mercilessly teased and picked on in his younger days. Keep those bright ideas coming hot shot.:yesway:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think he has a valid point that the law should be consistent.

If you believe that drugs should be illegal then you should also believe that alcohol should be illegal.

Agreed. End the war on drugs. Legalize their sale through government outlets. Ensure product is purchased directly from the farmer, not from a consortium or cartel member. Also, all who purchase the product sign a waiver of all government provided medical care. Use of the drug is restricted to the new "opium den" set up along with the sales office. Folks check in for use and are not allowed to leave until they are sober/straight/ or whatever the appropriate term is. Tax it to a fare-thee-well. Pay off the national debt. Increase penalties for DUI to minimum of 25 years. Death penalty for anyone who causes a death or permanent injury while DUI.

I would restrict alcohol use to opium dens if I could, but that probably would not work. So just let them DUI and arrest their sorry tails when they get caught. LEOs should be able to manage that without shooting an innocent person; but if they can't, just put a garden hose nozzle in the drunk's hand and they can say the drunk pointed it at them—as usual.

Same penalties for DUI alcohol as ganja, cocaine, etc. If these fools want to get high, let them. But when they DUI, bring back the chain gang; lock'em up and throw away the key after the first offense. No second chances. No pity.

I know, the alcoholics and LEOs here will fire back. Flame on, friends. Fire suit is on. I just have no pity for fools who shoot innocent people and claim self-defense or who DUI and claim they are not responsible because they were drunk.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    You need a history lesson if you think this is a good idea. Or you could just look at the current thriving drug market. The idea that making something illegal makes it even slightly more difficult to get is a progressive pipe dream that they already apply to all drugs, guns, and yes, even alcohol.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana

I sincerely think he is joking.
    You would also have to make chocolate, all sports that involve adrenaline or endorphin release, and sex. All of these can alter your mental state through chemical changes and can make you do really stupid things without thinking.
    If you dont believe me, I have proof! How else would you explain me buying a polished rock for my wife when we got engaged and again when we got married? I couldve purchased many other things for what I spent on 2 shiny rocks!

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010

What is an "idoit"?

How the hell do you drive around like a "mamiac"?

Top Bottom