• ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Opium dens? Really?

You want to replace restrictions with different restrictions? That will still leave us with a black market. This doesn't really solve much or even make sense from a liberty-minded perspective.

Yeah, I know, it is crazy; but it makes the drug use legal and keeps the fools out of the general population. Change the name as you see fit. I used that name because most folks would understand the intent. The point is to allow use of the product while ensuring that the fools who use it do not seriously injure others.

It would reduce our expenses for the war on drugs and increase our tax collections. And us normal folks, like you and I, would not have to pay a penny more in taxes.

If you have a better way, I will listen to it. ;)

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I have thougth about this for a long time but it makes me so mad to see all these drunk idoits killing people and getting in fights with the police. It needs to end becase it is happening more and more. I think drugs and alcohol should be treated the same, illegal. everyone out there getting high as a kite and driving around like a mamiac should quit getting free passes to do whatever they want. vote for the prohibition party, they will bring moral values back to america!!

Values of the Prohibition Party

It's time to bring back prohibition
    :puke:

I've heard enough from this troll already, there is no way he is a real LEO. Maybe a wannabe in a used Caprice with a spotlight.:D Neg rep inbound for you.:bacondance:

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    I just got told that I sound like a left winger :laugh:

leftie libtards want to make drugs legal for meth and coke heads. im right wing to the bone baby

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    WOW, I can't believe this guy is still willing to breath the same air as the rest of us worthless, useless pimples on the azz of humanity. He is certainly far more enlightened and righteous than any of us could ever hope to be.

Is this for real? Every time I see anything posted by this guy I vomit in my mouth a little. The funny part is that in the society he seems to idolize/dream of, he would be among the first to be scrutinized for his incessant butt sucking of authority. I've got a big oak tree out back begging for a length of rope with this guy on the other end. Please go away and bother someone else, you're wasting our bandwidth.

Top Bottom