• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Several officers got wet in the line of duty, you don't see that everyday. Just how long does a Kevlar vest take to dry anyway? And how bad does wet Kevlar chafe? They were heroes at the time, but I bet they felt more like wet dogs later. I hope they got to change before going back to work, I know that I wouldn't want to be the guy pulled over by cops with wet shorts, they could be a bit grouchy.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    probably was. the fact that her cell signal was able to triangulate her general position with zero help on her part is whats really noteworthy.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    probably was. the fact that her cell signal was able to triangulate her general position with zero help on her part is whats really noteworthy.

Admittedly that's a major factor. But getting you there isn't what saved her. The actions performed after arrival is what got her out of that car alive. If I were in that situation and I were saved at the "last minute" when I was certain I was going to die I would feel a level of gratitude that I can't even put into words. To the rescuers it may just be another day at work, but to the rescuee it's a Godsend.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Was the car sinking in deep water and mud or was it just upside down in a wet ditch? Either way this is a good reason to have a seatbelt cutter on your key ring. I bet that was a wild ride for her!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    there was enough water that the passenger compartment was completely filled/submerged.

Do you remember a while back hearing about the state troopers that used their spare tire jacks to keep the van from crushing the woman's head on 65 after it rolled several times? That was my mother and let me tell you those guys could never get enough recognizion! I don't want to go full details but it was because of them that she is still here today, this is no different then what you did. Great job, being on the other side you have no idea just what it really means!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Privacy activists are now appalled. You probably had a drone following her, too, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!!!

Top Bottom