• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yes, you got me. MNW is part of a pilot program where we use .gov funded drones to track unsuspecting citizens and violate their rights to drown or whatever else they are doing. I hear that a few months back, at the beginning of the drone program, an officer used drone information to violate a man's right to barbeque himself in his truck near 71st and I465.
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I have jack boots that need polishing and my UAV joystick needs charging.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yes, you got me. MNW is part of a pilot program where we use .gov funded drones to track unsuspecting citizens and violate their rights to drown or whatever else they are doing. I hear that a few months back, at the beginning of the drone program, an officer used drone information to violate a man's right to barbeque himself in his truck near 71st and I465.
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I have jack boots that need [STRIKE]polishing[/STRIKE] fresh blood smatterings.

FTFY

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Now, if you'll excuse me, I have jack boots that need polishing and my UAV joystick needs charging.

Well....as long as you're doing it for their safety, it's ok I guess...

:D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

Reminds me of the time I kicked in a woman's door, without a warrant, so that I could violate her right to have a seizure, choke on food, and die.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Reminds me of the time I kicked in a woman's door, without a warrant, so that I could violate her right to have a seizure, choke on food, and die.

like me, you clearly cannot be trusted with a little bit of authoritah

It is about high time some body put you guys back in line. I may be up next weekend, so I will see what I can do to remedy these troublesome JBT's. :p

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Are you kidding me? I may finally make it to Indy after dropping the boy off at Purdue and you are going to be out of town. I was really hoping to be able to buy a beer for a few of INGO's finer JBT's

When are you going to be here? I am going to Ft. Wayne Saturday for a family reunion and Sunday I'm supposed to fly to Alabama for training. If the training approval falls through though I'll be able to get together.

Top Bottom