• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Bald can be very sexy if you let it be. I find bald much sexier than comb overs or long dirty hair even when it's full & thick.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    How young are you? :dunno:

By about age 19, my hair was to a point that nothing could be done. Got fed up one day and picked up the razor. Haven't looked back in 8 years.

bald-guyz-shave-gel.jpg

+

gillette-fusion-razor.jpg

Nothing beats the feel of a freshly shaven dome. I actually feel dirty when it starts to grow out.

Whats the point of wanting to keep your hair? :dunno:

Half of the products out their worth a damn, like Propecia, cause serious erectile dysfunction as a side effect. Kinda defeats the purpose if you are searching for strange.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Shaving cream and a razor, don't fight it.

This.

While I'll have a full head of hair until the day I die, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to shave my head instead of trying to put a band-aid on what God gave me.

My best friend has a receding hairline and I've promised him that when the day comes that having hair looks bad, I'll be honest and tell him to shave it. Apparently, some guys can just get used to it and don't notice when it starts to look like you are hanging on too long. My buddy is one of those guys and that's why he has made me promise to tell him...I let him know he has less than a year before that day comes.:):

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    head so round and buldgy....

maybe i stick head in fireplace...

Every single person in the world with a receding hairline that DOESN'T shave claims some "head abnormality" as their excuse.

I refuse to believe I'm the only person in the world that has a "perfect" head.

On a side note, that fireplace idea will speed up the hair removal process. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    so wtf i have no patience to lather up and bic every week.... can you go to barber for same thing? and how often if normal

You'll need to get used to it. Going to a barber several times a week for a shave is going to get expensive and time consuming.

I cut my own hair (#3 on top into a fade) and can do it in 10 minutes. When I buzzed my head, I could do it in 2-3 minutes...Shaving your head doesn't take time or patience unless you have a bunch of moles.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I shave in the shower. Once you get a system down, it takes 5 minutes at best.

Once a week... :laugh:

Try every other day if you wanna be Mr. Clean.

On a side note. I remember Red's Barber shop downtown giving me their card once and claiming they could give me the best shave I've ever had (straight razor). I thought I might give it a try, walked in... told me it would be 30 bucks... I laughed myself out the door.

Top Bottom