Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Shave the head and get more creative with the facial hair.

Also, find a fuzzy red stocking hat for around the holidays.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nair smells like it would burn the **** out of your head...I'm sure it would be really bad news if you got it into your eyes as well.

Just learn to shave it.

There is a hair product specifically marketed to African Americans that is basically NAIR for the head called Magic Smooth. You can find in the ethnic isles of most drug stores / supermarkets.

31QHoeSiv0L._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Now is the best time of the year to start shaving your head. If you start shaving it in the summer when you have some tan you will look like you are wearing a white shower cap till your shaved area tans. Believe me I had a guy who wanted his head shaved like mine one summer and he had a heavy tan. He looked weird till the tan equalized. Also, if you are in a hurry just use an electric shaver, but to get a nice close shave a razor in the shower is the way to go. When I started shaving my head I had several female coworkers tell me they asked their husbands/boyfriends to start shaving their heads, too.:yesway:

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    My hairline has been receding for the past several years. I am only 26 and really started to notice it when I was 22 or so. I have thought about trying to stop it, but what is the point really. I am as I am, as I was made. Now if only it would recede down my back, that would be a miracle!

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I've been shaving my head for about 4 years now, started around 29yrs. I have a bald spot in the back and just a few(literally) hairs on the front. I would much rather have hair but not much I can do about since I can afford the hair plug stuff.

Anyway I use the headblade to shave with and usually do it every other day. A guy told me one day that God only made so many perfect heads and that occasionally he needs to show them off.

For those here that shave do you go with or against the grain? I would love to go against so that I can get a smoother shave. However the hair that I do have is thick and I cannot get the razor to cut against the grain.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The head razor did not work for me, mach 3 worked the best (but most expensive)

Went through a razor every other day...my hair when short is like rough sandpaper.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    As suggested above, just embrace it.

I haven't taken the razor to mine, but I do keep it very short all over.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    :popcorn:

Come one, come all! Step right up!

Does your back ache? Is your hair fallin' out? Does your wife scream in terror when she awakes?

Introducing Dr. TaunTaun's [STRIKE]Hoppes No. 9[/STRIKE] Miracle Cure! It slices, it dices, it makes julian fries! It's good for what ails ya!

Back ache? Just rub it into your muscles!

Hair fallin' out? Take a generous dallop and rub it onto your head! (CAREFUL SMOKING!)

Wife scream in terror when she wakes up? Or the other way around!? A Little dab behind the ears, and it's an aphrodisiac made in HEAVEN!

Best thing yet! Have a little bit of [STRIKE]Hoppes No. 9[/STRIKE] Miracle Cure on you and your wife will do the work FOR you!

Step right up! Come one! Come all!

So How much would I charge for a bottle of [STRIKE]Hoppes No. 9[/STRIKE] Miracle Cure?

200 Dollars!? No!

100 Dollars!? STILL too high!

50 Dollars!? THAT's more like it but STILL too high!

If you order now, I'll give you NOT one, but TWO four ounce bottles of [STRIKE]Hoppes No. 9[/STRIKE] Miracle Cure for $34.99!

It's Dr. TaunTaun's [STRIKE]Hoppes No. 9[/STRIKE] Miracle Cure! It's Good for what ails ya!!!

VISA, Mastercard, Cold Hard Cash, ammunition, and weapons accepted. BUY NOW!

oldshaky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greensburg
    I let mine grow bout a foot long from above my left ear to my neck . Then I wet it comb it over so so , let it dry part way & apply 1/2 a can of aquanet hairspray . Just joking bald is much better . I would just as soon have my nose hair grow real long & comb it back as to have a comb over . LOL

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    HeadBlade® | Ultimate Head Shaving Razor & Head Care Products

Got it for Christmas last year, beats the hell out of burning up my Mach3 blades.

I've paid for maybe 3 haircuts in the last 4 years or so, and 1 of those was last week because there was a sale ($6.99), and I didn't want to get the clippers out and do it myself.

Summertime = shaved, once a week or so.
    Wintertime = #1 guard, every couple weeks.

I'd be happy if it all fell out and I had the cojak thing naturally.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Bald is beautiful! Shave it!
    Or hold out til the meet & eat and I can tell ya again, shave it!
    How bad is it, really?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    ok seriously the best razor out there is the gillette pro glides. yes they are super spendy but they shave nice and last longer

jake

Top Bottom