:n00b:

75c39e38-a1d3-4194-aea0-fcce988594cc_thumb.jpg

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    That picture is strange on so many levels ??? However, I have a Hi point carbine in 9mm with an ATI stock, and it's a fun gun thats cheap to shoot since it eats my 9mm LRN reloads all day long :)

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Have you guys ever noticed that ANYONE who admits to having a HiPoint carbine ALWAYS follows up the admission with an excuse or explanation?

It's never simply "yeah I have one".
    It's always "yeah I have one but it was cheap".
    Or "yeah I have one but it was a gift".
    Or "yeah I have one but it's one of the ones that actually works".
    Or "yeah I have one but I'm just using it to see how I like 9mm in a carbine before spending money on something better".
    Or "yeah I have one, I just got it so my GF/wife would have something to shoot".

Hopefully nobody takes offense to this, it's just something I noticed. I've been guilty of it too, and I've gotten rid of guns because I made excuses for them.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I bought one last summer and it shoots great, eats anything I feed it. It is the one with the newer style stock, I hate the Planet of The Apes stock.
    Even have a couple of 15 rd. magazines

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Have you guys ever noticed that ANYONE who admits to having a HiPoint carbine ALWAYS follows up the admission with an excuse or explanation?

Yeah, I have one. No excuses. I eats anything & plenty accurate out to 50 yds. Since I don't have 50 yd hallways or rooms in my house, it's all I need.

Wouldn't let it go, and I'd get another... simply speaking.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Last months NRA magazine listed the "Hi-point" carbines as one of it guns of the year. I have one, model 995TS. I like it. I will also buy a 4595TS soon.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Mine is the best shooting $100 gun I ever bought. I got it at first because it was cheap, but loved how accurate it was with plain old plinking reloads. Put them right where I wanted them to go when going out to make some fun noise.

Hate the 10 round magazines though and could never get one of the pro-mag 15 round mags to feed. Anyone got experience with some of the later production ones? I hate the thought of giving pro-mag *******s any of my money after my experience with their earlier ones.

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    I have one, I think its a blast to shoot. Super cheap and eats any 9mm I have fed it with no problem, no miss feeds, no jams, nothing. 1000s of rounds, reloads, hollow points, all lead, +p, army surp, wolf. Cheap $30 red dot, can hit what ever I point it at out to 50 yards. Havent tried any farther, have another rifle for that. cheap good fun.
    I would like to have one of the new ones with the improved stock though.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

It's always "yeah I have one but it was cheap".
    Or "yeah I have one but it was a gift".
    Or "yeah I have one but it's one of the ones that actually works".
    Or "yeah I have one but I'm just using it to see how I like 9mm in a carbine before spending money on something better".
    Or "yeah I have one, I just got it so my GF/wife would have something to shoot".

Hopefully nobody takes offense to this, it's just something I noticed. I've been guilty of it too, and I've gotten rid of guns because I made excuses for them.

WOW....

I have one, proud of it, want to see it perform as good or better than a 3x's costlier Beretta Storm?:D

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    No offense to the OP or anyone who has posted this thread it's just something I was thinking about. If that was a "white girl" I feel this thread would be going in a slightly different direction... Just saying.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    No offense to the OP or anyone who has posted this thread it's just something I was thinking about. If that was a "white girl" I feel this thread would be going in a slightly different direction... Just saying.

I haven't seen anything that would make ME think that. I saw a baby momma reference. I've been called that and I'm white. Most of the posts are about the quality of the gun, not the quality of the girl and I've seen NO posts that mention her race at all

Top Bottom