• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If that was a "white girl" I feel this thread would be going in a slightly different direction... Just saying.

Let's find out . . . .

HIPointCarbineBea4.jpg

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I loved the way my 995 shot!!! Accurate with anything I put through it and customer service from Hi Point was GREAT!!! I just didn't like the face/cheek slap. I will have another one though, when I find one for the right price. And, I don't care what color a girls skin is but , I don't really go for curlers, it reminds me of my mom back in the 60's

HUFFMANWG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    VA.
    Highpoint 9 mm

Well there is one at my house. Unfired 5yrs.old. bought by father in law who thought he needed it,never shot it. Had a good reason for buying it though. Didn't have one. that was always his excuse:dunno: One of these days i'll break in as a can gun:patriot:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Mine is the best shooting $100 gun I ever bought. I got it at first because it was cheap, but loved how accurate it was with plain old plinking reloads. Put them right where I wanted them to go when going out to make some fun noise.

Hate the 10 round magazines though and could never get one of the pro-mag 15 round mags to feed. Anyone got experience with some of the later production ones? I hate the thought of giving pro-mag *******s any of my money after my experience with their earlier ones.

I bought one with a couple of the newer 15 rounders from Kalboy. Lead flies out of it like crap through a goose... Heck - you're in Jeffersonville. Shoot me a note sometime and you can try 'em out on yours and compare notes...

Top Bottom