• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Anyone looking for pistol training presented in a clear no nonsense manner should attend an ACT class. Balanced presentation of classroom material and practical application on the firing line. Ladies are welcome and will be very comfortable with the instruction. My wife was very happy with Basic Pistol 100 and IP 101. Excellent classes for anyone that wants to learn.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    When and where? (Please NWI, please NWI:D)

Looking at some dates in August at Warsaw. I know this is a little east of you but it is the only range we have access to at this time. Hope to post something soon.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Coach - you guys should look into booking a class in Rochester. Joe knows what the lay out is there.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Anyone looking for pistol training presented in a clear no nonsense manner should attend an ACT class. Balanced presentation of classroom material and practical application on the firing line. Ladies are welcome and will be very comfortable with the instruction. My wife was very happy with Basic Pistol 100 and IP 101. Excellent classes for anyone that wants to learn.

Thank you, sir! We do our best and I'm glad our students feel we're doing a good job helping them to learn.

When and where? (Please NWI, please NWI:D)

Most of our classes are in central and west central Indiana, but as Coach mentioned, we've been to Warsaw and intend to go back.

ACT is good to go. I have taken several classes and always come away impressed with the quality of instruction that they offer for a reasonable price.

Thank you, sir!

Yup, class ACT guys, with great training! It doesn't hurt that its usually pretty local to me as well ;)

And thank you!

If you get enough interest, I'm sure they will make the trek. I believe they did one class last year at Warsaw.

I think we'll go to Warsaw as often as we can, and as you mentioned, the demand exists. We see a lot of commentary on here about desiring training in northern Indiana, so hopefully when we do return to Warsaw some of those people will avail themselves of the opportunity.

Coach - you guys should look into booking a class in Rochester. Joe knows what the lay out is there.

We'll be discussing that at our next meeting, sir! I spoke with Denny R. briefly before I left and I think it would be another excellent option for us.

Top Bottom