• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    The raison d'etre of the Democratic Party is to take things away from others for the common good. They must disarm this country in order to impose their will.
    Comrade Fremanov, you vill report for political reeducation immediately. You have become most troublesome.

But I read on the INGO that this would be acceptable as long as we can count on some free stuff from our political masters.

Just for our own good though. Besides we can get free stuff...
    ... and you especially must report for reeducation, you unrepentant yankee imperialist dog. Und you vill receive special treatment for using that Amerikanski capitalist pig for an avatar!

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Theore I think about it, the more I don't think there will be any confiscations. There is a lot of money in lobbying, and once guns are banned that money dries up. I doubt Moms Without Action is just going to say job well done and close up shop. NRA isn't going to say Well, we lost. Too bad. And shut down the works.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there will be. How will it be done? Not every state has a registry. Not every state has ltch/cwp/ccp. If there are house to house searches I'm going to laugh my ass off at the liberals who ***** and.moan about their right to privacy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So ... where are those Democrat INGO members who regularly claim the Democrats aren't after our guns, and that they support the 2nd Amendment?

Saying in another thread that they'll vote for the demoncrat because they don't really mean it when they want to "revise" the 2nd Amendment .... and Republicans suck.
    They voted for obama too when he said he wanted to fundamentally transform America and that never happened so they are safe.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Theore I think about it, the more I don't think there will be any confiscations. There is a lot of money in lobbying, and once guns are banned that money dries up. I doubt Moms Without Action is just going to say job well done and close up shop. NRA isn't going to say Well, we lost. Too bad. And shut down the works.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there will be. How will it be done? Not every state has a registry. Not every state has ltch/cwp/ccp. If there are house to house searches I'm going to laugh my ass off at the liberals who ***** and.moan about their right to privacy.
    Also, I won't be giving up my guns. I bet there's a few more like me. Confiscation is not realistic.

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Also, I won't be giving up my guns. I bet there's a few more like me. Confiscation is not realistic.

"They" know there are a lot of people who won't be giving up their guns. There are a lot of things going on today that would not have seemed realistic 20, 30, or 40 years ago.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    "They" know there are a lot of people who won't be giving up their guns. There are a lot of things going on today that would not have seemed realistic 20, 30, or 40 years ago.
    I get what you're saying. If they can change the culture over the course of multiple generations then they may be able to pull this off. They have a long way to go though.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I've never been offered a "fair price" at a gun buyback. I took one of my AR's once to see what a "fair price" was. FYI, it wasn't a fair offer. $300 for a $1k+ rifle.

I figured if they were really offering "fair prices" I'd sell to them, and build more rifles with the proceeds :rockwoot:
    But that wasn't the case.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Over the weekend one of my sisters in law said she'd vote for Hillary and a handgun confiscation... SMH.
    She's a perfect Shannon Watts type who lives in a nice suburban home (empty nest though) and thinks nothing bad ever happens in her neighborhood so why do anyone other than cops and soldiers need guns?

I had to bite my lip at the time because she was in town from several hours away for my wife's baby shower and I didn't want to embarrass her in front of other family members.

I may turn her into a project, a case study of sorts. If I can bring her around I can bring Shannon Watts herself around.

She believes all handguns should be banned and her husband (my older half-brother) believes in a semi-auto ban... Again, SMH. Ruined the night out, that's for sure.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Over the weekend one of my sisters in law said she'd vote for Hillary and a handgun confiscation... SMH.
    She's a perfect Shannon Watts type who lives in a nice suburban home (empty nest though) and thinks nothing bad ever happens in her neighborhood so why do anyone other than cops and soldiers need guns?

I had to bite my lip at the time because she was in town from several hours away for my wife's baby shower and I didn't want to embarrass her in front of other family members.

I may turn her into a project, a case study of sorts. If I can bring her around I can bring Shannon Watts herself around.

She believes all handguns should be banned and her husband (my older half-brother) believes in a semi-auto ban... Again, SMH. Ruined the night out, that's for sure.

I have relatives like that. Usually it takes a tragedy close to them for them to wake up. A violent crime to a family member or close friend and the next thing you know they are asking you to show them how to shoot, which gun should I buy, etc. It's a shame but reality has a way of biting people in the butt totally unawares.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was really hoping that title was accurate. I was going straight to FaceBook! Unfortunately, it would be pointed out quickly that she was referring to a gun buyback and not confiscation. She hides her true intentions and is smart enough to not say that.

I have relatives like that. Usually it takes a tragedy close to them for them to wake up. A violent crime to a family member or close friend and the next thing you know they are asking you to show them how to shoot, which gun should I buy, etc. It's a shame but reality has a way of biting people in the butt totally unawares.

My SIL is the proverbial soccer mom right down to the Honda Odyssey minivan. Voting for Clinton because "we need a woman president, and she deserves it". She wants to see an outright ban on handguns and evil black guns.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My SIL is the proverbial soccer mom right down to the Honda Odyssey minivan. Voting for Clinton because "we need a woman president, and she deserves it". She wants to see an outright ban on handguns and evil black guns.

You should tell her voting for Hillary because Hillary is a woman is misogynist.
    It implies Hillary can not win on her own. She can only win because she is voted on solely by her gender.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    How does she feel about Hillary and the bimbo eruption squad? How about the demonization of Lewinski? If this individual bothered to scratch the surface she would see that Hillary is no particular friend of women, but rather an opportunistic lowlife using her particular plumbing setup to gain the White House. Disgusting is not a strong enough word.

Top Bottom