• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xamor 101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I was definitely dissapointed seeing Kelly go, but I didn't care seeing Adam get dropped off. Had Kelly not been the "guinea pig" I'm sure he woulda at least made it to the final episode next week, if not won it all. It's interesting to know that Caleb is actually from fishers though. I'm hoping Peter or J.J. takes the $100,000.

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    I like everyone of the guys that is still there. JJ has lost a little of my respect. He seemed like such a good competitor but he has been sat from most of the events and the two he did well in were archery and knife throwing. Maybe he has some tricks up his sleeve. I'd like to see Peter or Iain win though.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    abrum, everyone here at INGO is cheering on Iain.

Well . . . a certain INGOer may be rooting for JJ, but everyone else here wants to see England prevail. All right thinking people want the best for England.:ingo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bb-t7HRfM

How sweet it would be for Iain to win!

The top gun in the United States of America is an Englishman! 300 million of you vs. one Englishman!

(Not that I would ever rub it in or anything).:D

Last edited:

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN

Well . . . a certain INGOer may be rooting for JJ, but everyone else here wants to see England prevail. All right thinking people want the best for England.:ingo:

YouTube - ‪Tribute to England‬‎

The top gun in the United States of America is an Englishman! 300 million of you vs. one Englishman!

He's here to retake "the colonies".

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

YouTube - ‪Tribute to England‬‎

Stealing from an old British car joke... does Lucas make gun parts too? Just curious...

HUFFMANWG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    VA.
    top shot 2

yes i wanted to try it. got in the forum to register, was going good till i got to the top physical condition an swimming. that knocked me out. i'm just a tired old fat man that loves to shot. i also swim like a truck load of bricks :D. anyway i sure would liked to have tried that but i understand there safety concerns

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'll be cheering for JJ. There's just something offsetting about Pete, in my opinion.
    I have a hard time listening to his little interview clips.

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    Good stuff last episode. Can't believe Blake's shot was that bad on his last shot. Sucks that Kelly is gone but at least Pete is still there. Can't wait until the last episode.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    yes i wanted to try it. got in the forum to register, was going good till i got to the top physical condition an swimming. that knocked me out. i'm just a tired old fat man that loves to shot. i also swim like a truck load of bricks :D. anyway i sure would liked to have tried that but i understand there safety concerns

I didn't see anything about swimming? Sounds cool though.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom