• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I watched the episode and it did not occur to me that the actor playing Satan looked anything like Barack Obama.
    I suppose if you divide the world into whites and "non-whites" and pay so little attention to the "non-whites" that you believe they all look alike, then you might think the actor looks like BHO.
    His eyebrows are different.
    He has more puffiness under his eyes.
    He has more wrinkles.
    He has a mole on his chin.
    His mouth is narrower.
    His cheeks are more hollow.

You find that which you seek.:oldwise:

You assume a certain simplistic worldview. It is not the color of the individual but rather the facial features. It is the mouth, the lines around the mouth, the nose and the chin that are very similar to Obama. The actor is Arab thus white so race is not the problem.

Perhaps you are correct; sometimes I have a simplistic view of things.
    I thought the actor playing Satan looked more like this guy.
    Wes-Studi_zps1b76b220.jpg

Wes Studi

I still believe one finds that which one seeks.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Of course. That's why you played the race card:rolleyes:

If admitting the actor(who is, reportedly, of Arab descent) does not look like the stereotypical European is "playing the race card," then, I guess I am guilty.
    I meant no defamation of any race, ethnicity, or skin color.
    If I have offended anyone, I humbly apologize.

Oh, wait, when I said "if you divide the world into whites and "non-whites" and pay so little attention to the "non-whites" that you believe they all look alike," did you assume I was saying Caucasians or "whites" were being racist?
    If so, I apologize again.
    While my grandmother told me I am 1/8 Miami Indian, when required to report race on government forms, I have always marked either Caucasian or white.

Again, I intended no insult to anyone.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I finally got around to watching this episode last night...in my opinion, the best of the 3 so far. Honestly, I was captured by the content of the scene and had I not known about this contrived controversy beforehand, I might not have even noticed there was a resemblence. In that still shot, one can argue there is a resemblence. But in the scene, while all the acting is going on, not quite so much.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    No coincidence. Seriously, it is the facial expressions of Obama that look evil, so of course if they make someone look evil, it will look like Obama. I've been noticing this for the last two years.

I have him on my desktop background at work. I saved the picture because of how much his countenance exposes pure evil and condescension. This is an angry and vengeful man. His idea of "working with congress" is to send brown shirts in to ruff them up, or produce TV ads to smear them as bigots. I guess that is "Chicago style politics," and it hasn't changed since Al Capone--I just can't believe we elected a thug for president...twice.

obama-tuxedo.jpg

But this outdoes even him lol:

michelle-obama-angry-199x300.jpg

Good grief that is ONE UGLY WOMAN!!! You round a corner in a dark alley and see that what is bound to happen?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    If you think that the producers of the show intended for Satan to resemble President Obama, bigger issues are at hand. If true, they also picked an actor to play Jesus who looks as if he has just came to shore after tackling the Big Kahunu. Long flowing hair, million dollar smile, chiseled, white. Something else is afoot.

Top Bottom