• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    I have been eyeing the vp9 for a while now. I found it for sale at Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka for $549.00
    The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd check them out if you are ready to purchase any gun. The have a sale that ends 12/31.

They also had 9mm M&P that I have had my eye on, for $429.00

I haven't had the opportunity to take my vp9 to the range yet, but I plan on it next week.

For $549 ill end up picking one up.

seabassnfg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2014
    Valpo
    Hope somebody else was able to take advantage of the sale. I took my vp9 to the range two days ago and I am thoroughly impressed.
    I only put 150 rounds through it, but it was great. Very accurate too. My second shot went through the hole my first shot made.
    As soon as I can find a holster for it, and become more familiar with it, I will start carrying it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Hope somebody else was able to take advantage of the sale. I took my vp9 to the range two days ago and I am thoroughly impressed.
    I only put 150 rounds through it, but it was great. Very accurate too. My second shot went through the hole my first shot made.
    As soon as I can find a holster for it, and become more familiar with it, I will start carrying it.

How do you carry?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I usually carry owb.

Thanks. I am still holding off on buying the VP9 because it will be a little tough for me to conceal. Funny story regarding that (I thought). I was talking to a retired Sheriffs Deputy I know who is a trainer now at church the other day. He did it all at the department from narc to SWAT and most stuff in between. I had asked him if he had shot the new HK yet and mentioned that I was waiting for a carry model. He said to not hold your breath for HK to release one of those, but besides that he would actually be more interested in a 5 inch version. I thought that was odd and mentioned how would he conceal that? He responded that he doesn't buy guns to conceal, but to shoot and compete with. The only gun he ever carries is his old Kahr K9. You might not find it as funny as me, just thought it was pretty ironic.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The VP9 has peaked my interest. For $549 they appear to be going after Glock, PPQ, Etc. Mrs. VERT just picked up a new PPQ for that same price. The plastic striker fired pistols are now the standard and it would appear the prices are really starting the stabilize in the market. Really good to see so many choices.

Look out Glock! I predict Glock will remain top of the LE heap but there is some serious competition now in the North American consumer marketplace.

Cedartop it isn't that Glock is better or these new contenders are better. They all work. Just seems that it is trendy now to hate Brother Gaston. Personally I have a soft spot for my old G23 and am even considering a Gen4 G19 to keep around.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :rolleyes:....At'sa butt-fugliest thing......I seen fer.......awhile .....

Heckler-koch_hk_vp9_19.jpg

not too far from......

hipoint1.jpg

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    So apparently you've never seen a glock, M&P, FNS, walther etc. but this is the ugliest pistol? :)

:rolleyes:.....own an' carry Glock(s)......an' I like'em jus' for that purpose.....but they ain' a Wilson.....a Baer......etc......know whut I mean?.....HK makes perty good sh**.....aesthetically(BIG word fer me, I know.....:rolleyes:.) ta ME......'at thing looks like azz......if it did'n have "HK" stamp'd on it......could pass fer the High Point.....basic'ly.....a boat anchor,trotline sinker......

Ohh......this's the only style Walther I'd give a ratz about own'n.....

350px-WaltherPPKS.jpg

Top Bottom