• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :rolleyes:.....own an' carry Glock(s)......an' I like'em jus' for that purpose.....but they ain' a Wilson.....a Baer......etc......know whut I mean?.....HK makes perty good sh**.....aesthetically(BIG word fer me, I know.....:rolleyes:.) ta ME......'at thing looks like azz......if it did'n have "HK" stamp'd on it......could pass fer the High Point.....basic'ly.....a boat anchor,trotline sinker......

Ohh......this's the only style Walther I'd give a ratz about own'n.....

350px-WaltherPPKS.jpg
    Tell us what you really think! LOL.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Wow...what a great price. Foolishly (and not to hijack this thread) I am selling my P229 Extreme to fund one of these and even put it out there for an even trade for a new one...at $549.00 that's a steal. Hmmmmm....

As a huge fan of H&K, coupled with the love of my PPQ, I've gotta get myself a VP9!

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Thats interesting to me. I only continue to carry Glocks because I have not found anything significantly better from an all around defensive gun standpoint. What do you like so much about the HK that would make you give up the Glocks? Not being argumentative, I am truly curious.

It is the grip, and almost all the grip. I have always disliked the "feel" of my Glock pistols due to the abuse my middle finger takes when shooting many magazines, say at the range or training drills, but just "lived with it" for the sake of a reliable striker fired sidearm. Nor have I been willing to modify the frame of the Glock for fear of structural failing should I remove too much material. The gen4 design relieved some, but not all of this issue.

I usually carry 4'oClock IWB or IWB, and occasionally cross draw appendix. I'm a bigger guy and OWB this gun is a bit large, though IWB and appendix seem quite comfortable to wear; and, from the limited training I've done so far with the VB9, it has been no slower to deploy that my G23. Maybe not quite as quick as the G27, probably due to lots of familiarity.

Add this to the improvement I'm seeing in my shooting (maybe I shoulda gone 9mm in Glock too?) and the VP9 is close to becoming my carry gun.

Cheysdaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Lafayaette
    Thanks for this thread btw. I didnt know much about HK models but fell in love with and was looking at getting a P30 but was leary of the price tag. The VP9 is a much better option for me

Top Bottom