• ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    wVB7lb8.gif

Oh please. It's the dumbass' fault carrying, not the gun or method. Been appendix carrying for years with a proper holster and I still have don't have any extra holes in me.

Lol, I love this ****. Tell ya what, I've got $100 for the first expert who can show up and make this gun go off without removing it from the holster or prying into it.

nQn8pOBh.jpg

NGsCNCVh.jpg

I've seen a LOT of people made lazy by manual safeties. Wave the gun around, but it's OKAY, cause the SAFETY is on.
    So, tell me again how it's the gun and the carry mode.

Idiots are going to be idiots.

I will add my :rolleyes: AND another hundo to Phylodog’s bet!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    AIWB for the last 21 years. My current set-ups for my Gen 5 19 and my 17m with TLR1. Yes, I AIWB my 17m and it is not uncomfortable at all.

r2r9uTs.jpg

On an unrelated note I'm surprised that maker put a RCS claw on that light bearing holster, they're really only meant for non light bearings where they can mount under the trigger guard. You might look into putting a modwing on it assuming the hole spacing is the same, would probably be even more comfortable for you. https://holsterbuilder.com/shop/belt-attachments/modwing-light-bearing/

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Good for the woman for stepping up with no hesitation. I was expecting a soft holster, but when I looked online and saw it was kydex my thought is that an article of clothing got into the holster and when the gun was inserted defeated the safety. To me at least he looked a little uncertain holstering the firearm, like he suspected something was off.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I've tried AIWB a few times this past week. I probably won't change my carry style over to AIWB but I can thoroughly appreciate why one would carry in that fashion. Not only did it conceal quite well up front, but speed of draw was also a little faster. I used a cry havoc grim classic that I got from tomahawkman.

00E0E_iK22hpi5XKZ_1200x900.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    It's one of those things you can do right 50,000 times and do wrong once and it's going to suck. Appendix ups the odds, as you're more likely to be pointing at something that can kill you. I've yet to see a fatality from a strong side carry gun, can't say the same for appendix. Lighter triggers give you less margin of error. The combination can obviously be done, but is very intolerant of mistakes.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on an aftermarket trigger. One that's a bit wider. When he bends over, his abdomen puts pressure on the grip of the gun pushing down on it, the trigger sticks on the inside of the holster were it's not molded for the extra width, trigger stops moving, gun doesn't, bang.

T-shirt doesn't make sense, his undershirt is tucked in and he looks the gun into the holster, I don't see any way enough cloth could get in to reach the trigger. Bending over forward would also make the undershirt more slack in the front, not taunt. Top shirt is obviously not in holster. Perhaps a foreign object in the holster that he didn't see, but since he did look the gun in I'm going to go with modified gun as my most likely scenario.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    T-shirt doesn't make sense, his undershirt is tucked in and he looks the gun into the holster, I don't see any way enough cloth could get in to reach the trigger. Bending over forward would also make the undershirt more slack in the front, not taunt. Top shirt is obviously not in holster. Perhaps a foreign object in the holster that he didn't see, but since he did look the gun in I'm going to go with modified gun as my most likely scenario.

Maybe. If you watch the video closely, though, you can see how the grey outer shirt follows his hand down toward the holster. Once holstered, he flips his shirt out over the gun, but you can see that the end of the shirt is still tucked up into something. When he pulls the handgun back out after the discharge, you can see how much longer the outer shirt actually is and it seems to come out of the holster with the handgun.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    [video=youtube_share;ypb5HXdDJhc]https://youtu.be/ypb5HXdDJhc[/video]

Proof? This guy claims it is possible for a firearm to shoot by itself. (Start around 4:45 if you are impatient)
    I’ll take my $200 in the form of 420 rounds XM855 please :)

Top Bottom