• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I run the Henry Holsters for my Gen4-5 Glock’s with a X300U and also the non weapon light one for my P365. They are solid and reliable holsters with excellent concealment. I was a big fan of Tenicor but find I have better concealment from Henry.

Henry makes the Phlster holsters but I prefer the Henry variant since they allow you to use Discrete Carry Concepts clips while having adjustable ride height.

I have run these holsters through hard use classes and they hold us. The T&E people he uses are vetted and streamlined for actual use as compared to some other holsters that were big name yet didn’t work well.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I had the same question & called Bravo Concealment about cross compatibility, same holster for gen 4 and gen 5 even if listed separately in the drop down.

With the BOGO deal, these are an amazing value, personally just swapped out my IWB's for my 43 and 19's.

I just picked up a pair of Bravo Concealment holsters on their BOGO sale. Sold as Gen 5's, the molding looks like Gen 4 to me? They fit the G45 just fine.

I was afraid of the injection molded looking new version, for fear of it being Fobus like. It seems to be fine though, the gun clicks right into it. I got both holsters cut for MOS, should I decide to go that route in the future.

20200207-222809.jpg

Top Bottom