• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There was an attempted burglary not too far from there early this morning. I was on the Broad Ripple detail and heard them looking for the guy until they split channels. I don't know if they caught him or not.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Anyone else notice the sticker on the back of the jeep in the second article?

4320789_G.jpg

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Glad to see this actually was reported on the news and not "overlooked" as newsworthy. I'd also like to thank the homeowner for preventing future crimes.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Score one for the good guys. This is very close to my house, which was burglarized less than 2 months ago. I'm hoping this was one of the P.O.S. that got us.

According to the WTHR report, family members of the [STRIKE]victim[/STRIKE] dead scum bag* have started arriving at the scene. That means he's local.

Based on the bumper sticker I'm curious if this is an INGO member.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There was an attempted burglary not too far from there early this morning. I was on the Broad Ripple detail and heard them looking for the guy until they split channels. I don't know if they caught him or not.

Keeping the hippies safe today BBI??

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Intruder shot, killed by Indianapolis homeowner - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Story has been updated with comments from neighbors. It sounds like the deceased is a juvenile. Comments are walking on the edge of lumping this in with stories of random violence. "Pray for his momma. Kids got no jobs. This happens too often." That type of thing.

Nothing along the lines of, " he shouldn't have been breaking into houses."

Apparently the homeowner had been victimized several times before.

Report says relatives of the deceased walked over to the scene to pray for him. That means the two accomplices likely contacted them to tell them he'd been killed. The family must know who he runs with. Let's see if they cooperate with the investigation.

Those in the community can talk all they want about stopping the violence, but it doesn't help if they protect those responsible for it.

Top Bottom