• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Another vote for Erie. I've had them for both car and home for over 25 years. I had one auto claim and one one home owner claim for storm damage loss. Didn't raise my rates either time and they were great to work with both times. Their rates are more than reasonable. Recently a friend asked who I used for insurance and gave him my agents name. He got a quote that was several hundred dollars a year less than his previous home owners policy and better coverage to boot. Worth looking into and getting a quote from them.

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Erie for both the house and the car. We totaled the car a few years ago, it clearly was the other persons fault. Their insurance wouldn't work with us, and would not accept responsibility for the accident. Called Erie a week later and told them about the problems. Erie wrote me a check for 18k and went after the other insurance company. Erie said they finally settled for 90/10 on the fault (In our favor) strictly because it was cheaper than litigating it in court. They agreed it was 100% the other persons fault. My rates never went up.

Top Bottom