the hair needs to be a little Orange:)

Orange dino bad!

PTXR9x3.png

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Sometimes when I look at how much I've worked and earned, I look at how much has been stolen from me by the governments with the power of their policy enforcers, I look at the incredible stupids (noun, plural) wanting amoral totalitarian government to be their savior...

And I look at how old I am and know that before too very long I'm going home to Father.
    And right there's the temptation to think that yeah, if that's what they want to make them happy then that's just exactly what they oughta have.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, but my grand kids are being brought up close to the way my kids were. They will suffer the consequences.

I too am glad that I won't have to live through much of it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I like Mexico asking the USA for $20 billion to create jobs for the invasion force in Mexico!

Yup, we'll get it on the way!
    Offset that by the 20 billion they are gonna give us to build a wall and we’re all square.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Offset that by the 20 billion they are gonna give us to build a wall and we’re all square.

Completely ignore this stupid request for $20 billion, reduce the aid we normally provide Mexico by the cost of building the wall and then build it seems like an even better plan.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Just read allot of them are very sick. TB, HIV, coughing, flu....to name a few. That alone should keep them out. You cannot bring in exotic birds and fruit for fear of diseases; this should be the same.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just read allot of them are very sick. TB, HIV, coughing, flu....to name a few. That alone should keep them out. You cannot bring in exotic birds and fruit for fear of diseases; this should be the same.

Are they coming for medical treatment......Not saying this is a good reason but the influx of non-vaccinated illegals has brought back some old problems.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Sometimes when I look at how much I've worked and earned, I look at how much has been stolen from me by the governments with the power of their policy enforcers, I look at the incredible stupids (noun, plural) wanting amoral totalitarian government to be their savior...

And I look at how old I am and know that before too very long I'm going home to Father.
    And right there's the temptation to think that yeah, if that's what they want to make them happy then that's just exactly what they oughta have.

I'm all for those stupids suffering the full, total and unadulterated consequences of their beliefs and actions... but I can't see a way for that happen without those in future generations that do have some sense also suffering horribly for that stupidity also.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I won't even walk playing 18 holes of golf. WTF did these geniuses think would happen during their little 1000 mile stroll?

Top Bottom