• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My wife is the same, she refuses to even go shooting with me though. Not her thing, and that is fine. I'd rather her carry, but I don't want her carrying something she isn't confident with. So we stick to a nasty pepper spray on her keyring and purse.

The PX4's are interesting pistols. Mine was a soft shooter, but the dao trigger was nonsense. I want to try a sa/da version. The only failures I ever experienced were from limpwristing. It would ftf without a firm grip. Still, I thought it was a comfortable pistol that was extremely accurate. It was often the favorite of family and friends until they got ahold of the cz75. Still I could see the merits of a PX4 sub compact with a da/sa trigger. Beretta did an excellent job of rounding it out and the full size never snagged. The sub would probably make a great purse gun if she ever decides to start carrying.
    I had one. I really wanted to like that gun. Felt great in the hand, and I liked the way it looked, but the SA trigger was horrible. Had a pull a mile long. First time I shot it (out in the woods), I had a ND. Fired the first round (DA), then went to fire a second round... Kept slowly pulling and pulling on the trigger and when it didn't fire I started to lower the pistol to see what was going on (I thought maybe the trigger hadn't reset) and BANG! Scared the crap outta me. Fortunately it was pointed in a safe direction but I got rid of it shortly afterward.

DustyMck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Borden
    I may be pretty late to this party but I am 18 and shoot a lot and my female and male friends agree it’s a good shooter. It’s very small but big enough to absorb a lot of the 9mm. The safety is also a big plus for me carrying as a teenager. I think no pocket 9mm is gonna be much softer.

Top Bottom