• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Odd, a lot of semi drivers on I-70 seem to think their rigs have the size and acceleration of cars.

Really?

To me it seems like they believe that hanging out in the left lane "passing" a truck going 64.9 mph at a grand speed of 65.00001 mph is appropriate.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Really?

To me it seems like they believe that hanging out in the left lane "passing" a truck going 64.9 mph at a grand speed of 65.00001 mph is appropriate.

Yes. Grrr. In Texas we have a lot of 75mph stretches of two-lane interstate, and some at 85. A lot of cities ban trucks in the left lane, but out in the wild prairie between there are often loooonnnng convoys of cars stacked up behind side-by-side-for-miles semis.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Doc they had there face in there phone.....99.99% sure of that......

90% of truck drivers think 40 tons is a chevette and will stop on a dime......yes they do the 2 lane drag race for ****s and giggles.....listen to the CB....

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I used to think it was Asian drivers. Or maybe Italian drivers.

Now? I'm pretty sure the Methodists are the worst.

This is primarily the reason I sold my Harley and put a humongous hitch on the back of my pickemup truck.

Oh, and ordnance in the glove compartment.

Inappropriate racial prejudice comment on one's nationality having to do with their driving skills. I happen to be Asian and teach EVOC skills with high speed pursuit techniques as well as PITT maneuvers. 200 demerits for you!!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Inappropriate racial prejudice comment on one's nationality having to do with their driving skills. I happen to be Asian and teach EVOC skills with high speed pursuit techniques as well as PITT maneuvers. 200 demerits for you!!

Korea is a small part of Asia. I'd put Russians, Indians, Chinese and Italians up against anyone for worst world drivers.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I looked at a top 10 list. Nigerians and Venezuelans made the cut as well. China was No. 1

I was on the Autobahn with a German business associate in the late 80's. We were going well over 200 kph. I was getting nervous, and I said: Rainer? How many accidents do you have on the autobahn?

He responded: We have no accidents. Only fatalities.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I looked at a top 10 list. Nigerians and Venezuelans made the cut as well. China was No. 1

I was on the Autobahn with a German business associate in the late 80's. We were going well over 200 kph. I was getting nervous, and I said: Rainer? How many accidents do you have on the autobahn?

He responded: We have no accidents. Only fatalities.
    Yes, the accidents are spectacular (or at least they were in the early 70's). If you are passing a slower car and you are in a low performance car and see flashing lights in the distance behind you, you'd better get over to the right lane immediately!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I see millennials doing this every day and worse. I was shooting this morning with an old retired cop buddy. He talked about millennials in the police departments and he's now in a good position to observe them. He sees them as (to be kind) less willing to work hard to reach goals. His opinion is that departments are dumbing down to accommodate them.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    my dashcam has a loose mount and keeps moving around. I need to glue it in place. This idiot spun a bit, then floored it. He then ended up facing south after the power slide. Then ran the light, turned around, and headed east :xmad:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I'll second the motion for Doc to setup his own channel...

I've been trying to instill good driving skills in my 16 year old with his new driving permit. Smooth flow, be observant, keep your eyes out for the other drivers, etc. etc.

We almost got rear ended at a railroad crossing earlier this summer. We're stopped with brake pressed(lights on), I'm watching the rear view as a SUV gets closer and closer and doesn't seem to be slowing down. I finally said 'Fxxx'! and jammed on the gas to jump out of the way. Everything went flying but no scrapes. Always have to glance in the rear view to watch for the idiot on their phone.

:ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll second the motion for Doc to setup his own channel...

I've been trying to instill good driving skills in my 16 year old with his new driving permit. Smooth flow, be observant, keep your eyes out for the other drivers, etc. etc.

We almost got rear ended at a railroad crossing earlier this summer. We're stopped with brake pressed(lights on), I'm watching the rear view as a SUV gets closer and closer and doesn't seem to be slowing down. I finally said 'Fxxx'! and jammed on the gas to jump out of the way. Everything went flying but no scrapes. Always have to glance in the rear view to watch for the idiot on their phone.

:ingo:

Dropping the 10 year old G-daughter at school everyday is a lesson in how not to drive. Today it was a distracted female (yes, the dang phone) with a load of kids in the car. Had I not seen her coming it would have been ugly. When I screamed at her she just shrugged and looked away.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Dropping the 10 year old G-daughter at school everyday is a lesson in how not to drive. Today it was a distracted female (yes, the dang phone) with a load of kids in the car. Had I not seen her coming it would have been ugly. When I screamed at her she just shrugged and looked away.
    It is so sad that for so many, the cell phone has priority over everything, even the safety of children. It is bad enough that I see young women obsessed with their cell phones at the grocery store, while their children are "acting out" because they are starved for attention.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    been doing school pick up lines for far to long. the things you see are just unreal. everyone is in a hurry to drop and run, no regard for the person in front of or behind them. I've even seen kids almost hit by parents dropping off going the wrong way so the kids have to cross traffic.
    I have 4 more years, including this school year, then I am done. He won't be driving to school with the way the parents are around there!!

Top Bottom