• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I was at Riverside today in Marion, IN. looking to see if they had anything new that I had to have. While I was there a guy came in and asked if they had any Hornady Vampire ammo, the guy behind the counter said no but we have Zombie Max. The customer was not interested and left. My question is I have of course heard of Zombie Max but never Vampire Max. The guy behind the counter seemed to think the stuff may exist but looking I cannot find anything about it. Any of you pro's out there seen anything I may not have seen?

CtWest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Here
    I'm not pro, but only thing I have are the Zombie Maxx...Which by the way I have box of them sitting right next to me, great christmas gift from a buddy!!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I love Hornady ammo...though i cant say ive heard of the vampire....i have to go look now and see wth is up with that...lol

If i find anything i will let you know.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    maybe something like this?

uvbullet.jpg

img-thing

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    From what ive been reading, it sounds like some kinda of promotional thing....no one has seen this out.

Funny really....UV ammo......lol

Just dip ur bullets in garlic :D

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    "Yeah, but with a concentrated burst of UV light instead of your standard hollow points, I call em sun dogs." Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Would be pretty easy to make a single led light in an empty 45 case with a toggle switch in the primer slot...sounds like a fun project if you're into that.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    It'd be a conversation piece. I've used momentary switches to
    Mod some stuff...and a 45 MIGHT be able to house a small push button toggle...small battery...and blue -ish LED. I've been looking for mock 45 plastic bullets...but so far they look like the old candy lipstick/chalk stick containers. Nothing clear. I would make one just for kicks...but it'd be tricky to get the battery, switch, and LED in there.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    For the OP, no, there is no Hornady 'Vampire' ammo. At least not yet. I'm sure the guy meant Zombie ammo, or he thought that since they made Zombie ammo, they probably also made special ammo for vampires, werewolves, and any other infamous villain in the Twilight series.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Cthulhu-max ammo.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    The problem with Clown Max ammo is the temptation to use it on non-sewer dwelling "It" clowns. Same reason they can't make Hippy Max, Boss Max, or "I forgot to get milk, I'll be right back" person while checking out at Kroger Max.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    one of the lead guys from hornady was interviewed about the zombie max and asked about vampire and werewolf lines, if they would be next. he replied no. he said those were "fictional creatures"

Top Bottom