• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    For the OP, no, there is no Hornady 'Vampire' ammo. At least not yet. I'm sure the guy meant Zombie ammo, or he thought that since they made Zombie ammo, they probably also made special ammo for vampires, werewolves, and any other infamous villain in the Twilight series.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Cthulhu-max ammo.

Really? Cthulhu Maxx? I can't wait for Chupacabra Maxx and Jersey Devil Maxx. Those two are the only ones that weird me out enough to make me wanna defend myself.

Indy Wing Chun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    NE Side of Indy
    Ha! Kthulu Max, now THAT'S a round I can get behind.

To the OP, I wonder if that customer was confused about the shorthand names of the round. The Zombie Max is called Z-Max, which is just a hyped/sexed up version of their V-Max round. The V, however is for varmint, but I wonder if he heard of V-Max rounds and thought it must be vampires since they have a zombie round.

Last edited:

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Indy, that is the same thing I was thinking when I was searching trying to figure out what the guy was talking about. The salesman at the store also seemed to believe they made vampire rounds and that is what threw me off. I have done business with him many times and he normally seems to really know his stuff. Apparently he was wrong this time.

Top Bottom